OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nnnnnnnope.

Hate it. If there was a cable package of all of the sports channels and nothing else, I'd be all in.

You could list with 2 fingers the number of tv shows I've been all geeky about.
Have you looked at sling tv ?

Nnnnnnnope.

Hate it. If there was a cable package of all of the sports channels and nothing else, I'd be all in.

my dude ska
pimp.gif
. you dont like over the top actions flicks , dont like tvs shows. lakers fan.... ...... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck3sactown  
Wait.... you don't like tv?
Nnnnnnnope.

that's cool SKA, I respect that.

So I'm assuming you're not into the new Netflix/Amazon stuff either? Just purely sports?

hate to say it too. when u actually work in da real world. u dont have time for tv and what not. u cant spend your time watching everything out there.

these days, just DL and watch all on the weekend or whatever. i can understand how and why some people quit watching certain sports as well.

This MJ vs LeBron debate is heating up bros. Some sports people I respect are starting to entertain the possibility of Bron being goat. Perkins apparently said Bron is closing in on MJ.

Nnnnnnnope.

Have you looked at sling tv ?

Sling TV sucks. I used the month free trial just so I could watch the first 2 rounds of March Madness and get TNT for Thursday night NBA. The screen resolution goes in and out from blurry to clear. It would freeze constantly and would sometimes just straight up restart the game i was watching from the very beginning while I was in the middle of it. I missed the first 7 minutes in the 2nd half of a Badgers tournament game because of this crap.

Netflix and HBO is all I need. If you're good enough at the internet there's ways to stream any sports game you need usually in HD on your TV.

Last edited:
I keep up with at least 10 shows throughout the year. When you're up to date it's not as time consuming just watching the new episode each week

I don't have time to sit down and watch all of GoT

Sling TV sucks. I used the month free trial just so I could watch the first 2 rounds of March Madness and get TNT for Thursday night NBA. The screen resolution goes in and out from blurry to clear. It would freeze constantly and would sometimes just straight up restart the game i was watching from the very beginning while I was in the middle of it. I missed the first 7 minutes in the 2nd half of a Badgers tournament game because of this crap.

Netflix and HBO is all I need. If you're good enough at the internet there's ways to stream any sports game you need usually in HD on your TV.

I did the month free trial and I thought it was ok. I didn't think it was worth the price though.

I keep up with at least 10 shows throughout the year. When you're up to date it's not as time consuming just watching the new episode each week

I don't have time to sit down and watch all of GoT
I feel you on that.

TBH, (this sounds dumb) but I just don't think I've fully embraced using DVR. Like if I don't watch it live or the recording within 24 hours, I just completely lose interest in using the DVR.

Streaming or online versions do it for me, but even then its tough for me to keep up unless I just binge watch it all.

[quote name="rck3sactown"]So I'm assuming you're not into the new Netflix/Amazon stuff either? Just purely sports?[/quote]Sports is the only reason I have a tv.

And something to hook the blu player up to.

Don't have Netflix. Don't care.

It's mostly mindless drivel that is incredibly contrived and dictates how sheeple are supposed to feel instead of simply being entertainment for people who have independent emotions and self-direction.

Since we have cable, I watch shows w/ my girl and my lil dude. I'd be lying if I said I found absolutely none of it decent, but I could do without all of it but sports. My girl really likes Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, and LOVES Walking Dead. BBT & TWD are... I survive through them. :\ Modern Family is funny af, though. Could still do without it and not care.

Last edited:
I feel you on that. That's probably why I've never gotten invested in a network TV show since Lost. But HBO programs are different.

A homie of mine tried to get me into Broadwalk Empire. It was cool I just didn't keep up with it.

Last time I committed to network TV was Lost. Never again. Smh

I feel you on that. That's probably why I've never gotten invested in a network TV show since Lost. But HBO programs are different.

HBO (and even AMC) shows are much different from the rest of television and probably the reason why I can't miss 'em.

Stuff on NBC/CBS is cool and all, but it doesn't have the same... I don't even know how to explain it, pull?... as the shows on HBO/AMC.

Each episode is almost like a little movie.

Probably the reason I have not finished daredevil but I'm up to date with arrow, flash and AoS

When they dropped the latest house of cards season it took up my entire weekend

Last time I committed to network TV was Lost. Never again. Smh

I stick to Martin, Seinfeld and X-Files reruns. New Anime gets my TV time if it's not sports.

Lost is the reason I can't trust another TV series

Such a supreme letdown :smh:

[quote name="BowB4Me"]This MJ vs LeBron debate is heating up bros. Some sports people I respect are starting to entertain the possibility of Bron being goat. Perkins apparently said Bron is closing in on MJ.[/quote]Turn off ESPN and you'll see it's not really heating up at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom