OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron vs. MJ is non debatable. People need to get out the moment sometimes.

Bron isn't even better than magic

Bron vs. MJ is non debatable. People need to get out the moment sometimes.

Bron isn't even better than magic
agreed... i hated mj but not in the same way i hate lj . didnt feel the same towards him that i do lj. hated him with more respect towards what he actually accomplished.....

Last edited:
True Detective was such an average show. Dudes in that thread wanted it to be something so much more
laugh.gif

I'm in for season 2 doe.

Don't get me started on how overrated The Wire is.
What are some of your favorite shows?

pimp.gif

Depp looking like a vampire eyed Christopher Walken.
Depp is a crazy dude.

I heard he's never watched any of his movies. And people he's worked with said he is almost always listening to music with an earbud while he's shooting scenes. weird

Bron needs 8 rings to makeup for those other 2 losses in the Finals to be in that MJ Conversation

:lol:

He needs to worry about not getting blasted by GS and then not even bring able to be entertained in the Shaq, Kobe, Duncan discussion before even thinking about MJ, Magic and Kareem.

True Detective was such an average show. Dudes in that thread wanted it to be something so much more :lol:

I'm in for season 2 doe.

Don't get me started on how overrated The Wire is.

What are some of your favorite shows?

BB
GoT
Sopranos
Boardwalk
The Wire

In that order. The Wire is good but nowhere near as good as BB/GoT. In my opinion, of course.

They sold tix but the massive bandwagon is def there. They can thank the Lakers and Kings fans for the sudden surge of support.

Depp is a crazy dude.

I heard he's never watched any of his movies. And people he's worked with said he is almost always listening to music with an earbud while he's shooting scenes. weird
If we're going with unpopular opinions, not a Depp fan in the least. Not sure how he's rated, but seems overrated as hell

Eric Piatkowski used to rain 3s for me in NBA Live 03'.

Bobby Jackson on the Kings would always go off on my teams like he was prime Kobe
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom