OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading an article a while ago (maybe on bleacher report...or maybe just on some forum that someone posted) about how the Warriors run this one bs *** play all the time whenever they need points. Big man sets a down screen for curry and curry runs straight into the opposing teams big man and blatantly flops to the ground. They always get the foul call and they only run it when they're in the bonus.

They ran that bs *** play in the fourth when they were only up 2 or 3 and curry ran straight into Asik and fell down. Hope the Pelicans coaches notice it and send it into the league so the refs are aware of these shenanigans and don't keep bailing them out with these free points in crucial situations.

Also, if someone could somehow find whatever article/post I'm talking about and post it, I'd be forever grateful.

wtf lmao.... srs? Asik stepped to his right as Curry was trying to run to the corner and took him out purposely... I'm sure you're trolling tho

wtf lmao.... srs? Asik stepped to his right as Curry was trying to run to the corner and took him out purposely... I'm sure you're trolling tho

I actually found it funny. Curry was running pretty fast, ran dead into Asik and Asik hardly moved.

You can tell the pic is old because of the Bucks-Pacers score at the bottom of the ESPN ticker.

never understood the hairline jokes. if a player in general has great play why does his hair matter?

never understood the hairline jokes. if a player in general has great play why does his hair matter?
This has been important in the urban community for decades now and it clearly matters to him seeing as how he's acted about it. Lets not even go there you know why jokes are made, that its mostly his fault. Him trying to hide it only brought more attention to it.

Stop pawning this suspect *** obsession with dude's hairline as some sort of urban tradition.

Dudes get roasted about hairline's sure, but for the same man's hairline to be a constant topic of discussion? No sir.

Dude fixed his hair and dudes still dig up pics to talk about.

No D.Rose injury jinxes tho, I hope that man stays healthy for the remainder of his career.
Its really a combination of that plus the fact that people hate the guy.

The D.Rose jokes have always bothered me, its totally across the line.

Fixed,

and yea there is nothing funny about a potential all time great having his career stalled due to injuries.

Fixed,

and yea there is nothing funny about a potential all time great having his career stalled due to injuries.
i agree & i do

tell ya foolish friend that cash...... tell em to paint his face too....

Last edited:
tell ya clown friend that cash......

:lol:

That's on that man, you know we've had our back and forths but I love seeing a healthy D.Rose don't know how you could be a fan of hoop and not want all the top guys healthy.

Personally I feel a bit robbed of the classic battles he and Bron should have been having the past few years.

tell ya clown friend that cash......

:lol:

That's on that man, you know we've had our back and forths but I love seeing a healthy D.Rose don't know how you could be a fan of hoop and not want all the top guys healthy.

Personally I feel a bit robbed of the classic battles he and Bron should have been having the past few years.

it shouldve been 2010- who knows when honestly.... fam never had a chance to even try revenge after they ghost swapped him onto rose & basically sealed up the series

It's an old pic that was already discussed in the season thread like several weeks ago. I thought the jokes would've slowed down when bron clowned on himself a couple of yrs ago on Twitter talking about how he had a dream of him having his hairline back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom