OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
545x686.jpeg.82a2cbbaa842489f87456b36b0164614.large
:lol: the internet strikes again

It's not relevant because he plays in the east, not the west. I mean I get it, but he doesn't play in the west lol and I feel that regardless of conference, 5 straight finals is an incredible feat, and bringing up how it may not have happened if he played in the west is pointless because...he doesn't. It's a moot point. The only reason one brings it up to me is to kind of shadow box lebron's greatness. 

It's not relevant because he plays in the east, not the west. I mean I get it, but he doesn't play in the west lol and I feel that regardless of conference, 5 straight finals is an incredible feat, and bringing up how it may not have happened if he played in the west is pointless because...he doesn't. It's a moot point. The only reason one brings it up to me is to kind of shadow box lebron's greatness. 
how is it shadowboxing things?

facts, the east has been trash during this stretch. it's much easier to make the finals in the east then it is the west.    again the bills made 4 straight super bowls in the 90's, they got washed in 3 of them.  they played in an inferior conference and it showed when they played nfc teams.   like i said, to lebrons credit, his teams have won titles and held their own.

it's not pointless but it raises a valid question when his teams are 15-0 in playoff series against east teams but only 2-2 against west teams during that stretch.   to each their own but if the warriors beat them, it makes the 5 straight finals appearances look more like a product of playing in an inferior conference.

I was just joking on Lebron being GOAT.
Nah.
Of course you were. You're not gonna see too much props to Lebron on NT. Someway or somehow people will minimize his success. Always been like that on here...

Lebrons been the best basketball player ever since that Detroit series, so of course he's suppose to win every year.

It's shocking how he's lost more finals than won...

how is it shadowboxing things?

facts, the east has been trash during this stretch. it's much easier to make the finals in the east then it is the west.    again the bills made 4 straight super bowls in the 90's, they got washed in 3 of them.  they played in an inferior conference and it showed when they played nfc teams.   like i said, to lebrons credit, his teams have won titles and held their own.

it's not pointless but it raises a valid question when his teams are 15-0 in playoff series against east teams but only 2-2 against west teams during that stretch.   to each their own but if the warriors beat them, it makes the 5 straight finals appearances look more like a product of playing in an inferior conference.

What stopped MJ from making 5 straight Finals? John Starks? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom