OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really rely on Chuck and Shaq for actual basketball analysis, you are foolin yourself
They are valued for their jokes and antics

why does this concern Kobe fans?? 
nerd.gif
I feel bad for clipper fans who have never experienced a final conference final.
wait, why does this concern Clippers fans now??? 
nerd.gif

wink.gif
Now there are only 3 fanbases left who aren't like me.

Every other fanbase, is like me, watching teams that aren't theirs, play in the Playoffs
nthat.gif

wink.gif
Thunder Up

Last edited:

The eastern conference this era vs the western conference when Magic was playing

Which conference was worse?
It's the LeBron era East by far.

During the Lakers run of 8 Finals in 10 seasons the Western conference had 48 teams win over 45 games a season, the exact same number as the East during that same time period.

During this 5 Finals in a row run, the Eastern conference has had 20 teams win over 45 games in a season. The West has had 36, almost double. You would think playing in such a weaker conference they'd be able to pile wins up but no that's not even close to being the case. 

You want it to be one way but it's the other way. 

Last edited:

The eastern conference this era vs the western conference when Magic was playing

Which conference was worse?
It's the LeBron era East by far.

During the Lakers run of 8 Finals in 10 seasons the Western conference had 48 teams win over 45 games a season, the exact same number as the East during that same time period.

During this 5 Finals in a row run, the Eastern conference has had 20 teams win over 45 games in a season. The West has had 36, almost double. 

You want it to be one way but it's the other way. 
it's really hard to imagine conferences being any more lopsided than it currently is. 

I mean legitimately who is another player in the East, besides LeBron, that is currently a top 10 player in the league?

it's really hard to imagine conferences being any more lopsided than it currently is. 

I mean legitimately who is another player in the East, besides LeBron, that is currently a top 10 player in the league?
You literally may get to 15 or 20 deep before the East gets another player in the discussion. 

Last edited:
Has there been any other player in the history of sports, that has defiantly refused to play in a more competitive conference than Lebron?

All he has to do is go play in the Western Conference and all the slander would go away

right?

Last edited:
If Cavs were in the West, Lebron wouldn't have left Miami?

Is this what you guys are saying?

Man......shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom