OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy JR Smith is fiendin' :lol:

And these Lebron hypotheticals :rofl: :rofl: y'all could have written that Dan Gilbert letter

Last edited:
all I'm really gathering tonight is that you could be the second coming of Jesus and it would mean nothing if you played in the present day East.

Rings be damned.

Finals appearances and losses be damned.

MVPs be damned.

It's not like he doesn't get his credit. Everyone admits he's the best player in the world.

But it is what it is...

so now JR is saying making open shots is one of the easiest things to do is basketball.. last week he was saying he prefers contested shots.. my man does not know what hes talking about.  still a baller tho. 

TT is a troll.

Last edited:
JR taking a damn selfie 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

all I'm really gathering tonight is that you could be the second coming of Jesus and it would mean nothing if you played in the present day East.

Rings be damned.

Finals appearances and losses be damned.

MVPs be damned.
That's why I said "none of this matters" when I initially read the post about it.

I'll never debate that topic again. So dumb

well yea..but...clippers-rockets was pretty dang interesting/funny
Wasn't really funny for me while it was happening, but can't do nothing but laugh about it now...
im sure the fact that the Warriors exist is making it easier for you to swallow at this point.

If the winner of Rocket/Clippers had moved on to face the Hawks in the Conference Finals im sure you would be raging mad still

I wonder why 45 wins was chosen as the benchmark. Maybe because there've been more 50-win teams in the last 10 years in the East than there were in the West from '80-'89.

These lame conference hot takes are dumb.

Last edited:

Would it really make a difference if the NBA just said the NBA Finals will start X days after the Conference Finals conclude?
honestly yes. 

that still leaves all scheduling and advertising on the edge of their seat guessing when the series will be over. 

i dont like the wait either but it's necessary. 

they want to do all the stories...the press day. 

this way its already scheduled...tv is scheduled.  its just better business...

and its 1 week. we'll be okay. haha

didn't they start the 2011 finals early because both series wrapped up in 5.   

i remember game 1 was in may which was a first for the nba finals since the 80's

I wonder why 45 wins was the benchmark. Maybe because there've been more 50-win teams in the last 10 years in the East than there were in the West from '80-'89.

These lame conference hot takes are dumb.
Not to mention that the point was that magic played in a significantly weaker western conference than eastern conference during that time.

Just like Lebron is now. The difference between lebron's east and magic's west is a moot point. They both played in the far weaker conference during that time.

Somehow though, this gets swept under the rug with LAL and Magic's run during the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom