OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That is so asterisk lame.   Why does the NBA do a set in stone date for the Finals way before hand like this? 
mean.gif
Mannn 
roll.gif

That is so asterisk lame.   Why does the NBA do a set in stone date for the Finals way before hand like this? 
mean.gif
money. if you want to market the nba finals you need a set date to make it an event.  come on...you know this

where did anyone say he would be exposed? now that's just reaching.   if he played in the west he would make the finals and win a title or 2. probably have the same amount of rings but less finals appearances.

i don't get how saying that it's doubtful he would make 5 straight finals appearances playing in the west is slander though when you consider the difference in competition level between the two conferences.

Has there been any other player in the history of sports, that has defiantly refused to play in a more competitive conference than Lebron?

All he has to do is go play in the Western Conference and all the slander would go away

right?

Who you kidding? You know dudes will STILL find some bs excuse to slander him.

all I'm really gathering tonight is that you could be the second coming of Jesus and it would mean nothing if you played in the present day East.

Rings be damned.

Finals appearances and losses be damned.

MVPs be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom