OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If Cavs were in the West, Lebron wouldn't have left Miami?

Is this what you guys are saying?

Man......shut up
if the Cavs were in the West he would have bounced from the Cavs a lot sooner in the first place 
laugh.gif

I love the Praise and Respect Zeke is giving JR Smith right now.

Dope

Cavs post game with Lebron JR and TT is live on NBAtv right now.

how is it shadowboxing things?

facts, the east has been trash during this stretch. it's much easier to make the finals in the east then it is the west.    again the bills made 4 straight super bowls in the 90's, they got washed in 3 of them.  they played in an inferior conference and it showed when they played nfc teams.   like i said, to lebrons credit, his teams have won titles and held their own.

it's not pointless but it raises a valid question when his teams are 15-0 in playoff series against east teams but only 2-2 against west teams during that stretch.   to each their own but if the warriors beat them, it makes the 5 straight finals appearances look more like a product of playing in an inferior conference.

What stopped MJ from making 5 straight Finals? John Starks? LOL

What?

Maybe I'm missing something or maybe you are really young?

Has there been any other player in the history of sports, that has defiantly refused to play in a more competitive conference than Lebron?

All he has to do is go play in the Western Conference and all the slander would go away

right?

nahhh itd be magnified because he'd be getting blasted nightly. he flourishes against lesser comp. real comp nightly would keep him honest.

that why i hope Silver revamps the playoffs. top 16 teams, or 12. There'd only be like 2-3 eastern teams in. Can you imagine 3 series of lebron vs houston, lebron vs the clippers, lebron vs the spurs, before the finals??? dude would be broken. He's limpung just aginst these eastern squads.

Has there been any other player in the history of sports, that has defiantly refused to play in a more competitive conference than Lebron?

All he has to do is go play in the Western Conference and all the slander would go away

right?
i mean it's a smart move on his part.  easier road to the finals. beat up on cream puff teams while the west teams battle it out.  i can't knock it, but i hate when people try to downplay it.  

history will show that teams he was on made 5 straight finals.   those who were watching basketball during this time period will know that this accomplishment came from playing in a weaker conference.  it's not even slander to me.   slander is saying stuff like lebron is overrated or lebron sucks. mentioning the inferior conference is just pointing out something truthful.

I remember I posted at the beginning of the year that the guys I wanted to see traded to a contending team were JR Smith, Mozgov, Shumpert, Wilson Chandler and Gallo.

Wilson and Gallo got next :pimp:

Lebron plays in a week conference

Kobe had another member of the ALL-NBA team most of his career. More than any player in the last 25 years.

Tim Duncan never repeated

Any other pointless slander we can come up with for an all star great tonight?

Melo.
All-Star jacket.
Cue it.

Well, this really doesn't matter for anything, but Spurs-Clips is going to turn out to be the best series of the playoffs by far.

Kobe had another member of the ALL-NBA team most of his career. More than any player in the last 25 years.

glad someone said it

It's the LeBron era East by far.

During the Lakers run of 8 Finals in 10 seasons the Western conference had 48 teams win over 45 games a season, the exact same number as the East during that same time period.

During this 5 Finals in a row run, the Eastern conference has had 20 teams win over 45 games in a season. The West has had 36, almost double. You would think playing in such a weaker conference they'd be able to pile wins up but no that's not even close to being the case. 

You want it to be one way but it's the other way. 
Moving goal posts.

blatt just made me like him. seems like a genuine guy. he may be goofy and awkward, but he seems like a good dude that's tried his best, even if bron is a sledgehammer that doesnt want/need to listen.

I just don't understand the timing of this slander.... 

so out of left field 
laugh.gif
After GS wins tomorrow it's 8 days til the Finals start. 8 days of slurpage of Lebby and how this is one of the greatest accomplishments of all time. When it really isn't upon further examination. It's like handing out awards for everyone in little league instead of emphasizing being the absolute best. 

It's the LeBron era East by far.

During the Lakers run of 8 Finals in 10 seasons the Western conference had 48 teams win over 45 games a season, the exact same number as the East during that same time period.

During this 5 Finals in a row run, the Eastern conference has had 20 teams win over 45 games in a season. The West has had 36, almost double. You would think playing in such a weaker conference they'd be able to pile wins up but no that's not even close to being the case. 

You want it to be one way but it's the other way. 
Moving goal posts.
if thats moving goal posts, then what do we call the Heatles?

Obama being elected?

ISIS?

Google hacking our lives??? When do these goal posts begin and end?!?!?!

Repped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom