OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never viewed it as a genius move. Most of us were just happy those two assclowns were gone.
Honestly it's not so much a terrible move by NY, it was just, how the hell did CLE end up with 3 good pieces for one complete crap piece who should have gotten Josh Smith'd to begin with

I cant just sit here and watch yall pretend to be this ignorant.

why is it that all the NTers who are discredting LBJ the past couple of hours bringing up hypotheticals and other nonsense

happen to have mamba, 24, lakers, etc. attached to their sn, sigs, or avys.

like yall gonna pretend to be dumbfounded as to why this is being brought up.

I'm not gonna state the obiovus bc i know how some of them get.

congrats to lebron and the cavs who have been putting in work.

too bad chef bout to cook the last supper on bron doe.

We never viewed it as a genius move. Most of us were just happy those two assclowns were gone.
Honestly it's not so much a terrible move by NY, it was just, how the hell did CLE end up with 3 good pieces for one complete crap piece who should have gotten Josh Smith'd to begin with
Yeah it is shocking. That first rounder Shouldve been ours honestly. But whatever. Those two turds wore out their welcome in NY and needed to be traded.

Yea I know you guys meant it that way, and not in a true "genius" way. 

I have to get my shots in though, because even right now, you are still calling my man JR an *** clown.

JR is the truth

JR's the biggest assclown in the NBA
laugh.gif
wash ya mouth b

and ya face

interesting and extremely accurate way of looking at things
How can a hypothetical be accurate?
losing in the finals means that there is one team from the other conference that is better than you (these are fax)

if you move the losing team to the other conference they will eventually play the eventual champion (these are fax)

since its already been established that the eventual champions can and will beat the finals loser, the finals loser now in the other conference will lose to the champs before the finals. thus not making the finals.

can eem beat this bulletproof logic b

Because if for example the 2013-14 Heat couldn't beat the 13-14 Spurs in the NBA Finals, had they been a Western Conference team, they would have lost to them in the West playoffs when they met

losing in the finals means that there is one team from the other conference that is better than you (these are fax)

if you move the losing team to the other conference they will eventually play the eventual champion (these are fax)

since its already been established that the eventual champions can and will beat the finals loser, the finals loser now in the other conference will lose to the champs before the finals. thus not making the finals.

This is a poor, black and white way to look at it.

Matchups are a huge factor. Just because say, the 13-14 heat couldn't beat the spurs, doesn't mean they couldn't beat the thunder. This logic leaves out things such as matchups and things of that nature.

its just hypotheticals and assumptions.

you cant predict things like that.

Because if for example the 2013-14 Heat couldn't beat the 13-14 Spurs in the NBA Finals, had they been a Western Conference team, they would have lost to them in the West playoffs when they met

This is a poor, black and white way to look at it.

Matchups are a huge factor. Just because say, the 13-14 heat couldn't beat the spurs, doesn't mean they couldn't beat the thunder. This logic leaves out things such as matchups and things of that nature.
yes but they could very well beat the thunder

then they would play the spurs

and lose

Reactions: MVP
That's fine they could beat the Thunder but they would still have to play the Spurs eventually to get to the Finals.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom