OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the same way that some people say Kobe wouldn't have 5 championships if he didn't go to the Lakers
exactly like get over it.

i spent a bunch of years hating on kobe and missed out on the peak of his great career.

i feel bad for people who are doing the same for lebron

Its the same way that some people say Kobe wouldn't have 5 championships if he didn't go to the Lakers
exactly like get over it.

i spent a bunch of years hating on kobe and missed out on the peak of his great career.

i feel bad for people who are doing the same for lebron
if you're just starting to pay attention now you have already missed the peak of lebrons great career 

Dont feel bad for me. I can respect how Kobe did it. I cant stand Lebron playing GM, searching for the stronger team to join, and trying so hard to be the face of the league.

Dont feel bad for me. I can respect how Kobe did it. I cant stand Lebron playing GM, searching for the stronger team to join, and trying so hard to be the face of the league.
lmao. i guess u missed when kobe basically ran shaq out of town huh. stahp it ronnie

he doesnt need to try. he IS the face of the league. 

Last edited:
oh @sea manup  @sea manup  @sea manup  
laugh.gif

Shaq ran himself out of town being lazy and asking Dr. Buss for 25+-30 mil a year for 6 years when clearly he was on the decline. They made the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom