OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
11247921_651895471608306_576627644_n.jpg

NT gone NT...

i think GS is gonna win..

but i legit want to see cle win to see how rustled the jimmies get on here

i got a feeling cavs will win

its always the team that aint favored that wins

cavs werent favored against the hawks? or the bulls? or the celtics?

gsw wasnt favored against the pelicans? or the grizzlies? or the rockets?

that theory is poop

the whole incident with the polics is above sports.

this thread cant even handle a conversation on tipping. what will happen with police brutality and systemic oppression as the topics?

uh oh. sounds to me like your getting into your old ways again...

But but...if LeBron played in the West he would have some of those better Western Conference players as teammates which would give him a better chance to win? or am I doin it wrong?

This is the problem with all the stupid hypotheticals dudes are posting. Anybody can hypothesize anything to make their salty secretions seem
valid.
ESPECIALLY when considering that statistically over the course of his career he has performed better vs Western Conference teams than Eastern conference teams. Except for in the Finals of course.

but I understand. let the salt flow from your very soul for all i care
using terms like "salty secretions" and "hater" like the other dude did is an easy way out imo.

you make it sound like saying lebron led teams wouldn't make 5 straight finals playing in the west is "hating" or "throwing slander"

that 2011-14 heat team was loaded. are we suddenly going to pretend that they weren't? if you want to make a case for wade being hurt in 2014 i'll give you that.  that team could for sure compete in the west and would win titles.   no one is denying that.

however those heat teams and as this playoffs has shown for this cavs team are head and shoulders above their eastern conference competition.  

compare the road to the finals in the east to the road to the finals in the west. it's much stronger competition from the first round on.

being realistic isn't throwing shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom