OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudes partying in a hottub together? 
nerd.gif

cc: @Bravelude  
Ain't even surprised at those clowns.  Dat Kenrick w/ them 2 saline bags on his knees?  Give me a break.  Legit Wankstahs

Since 1999 only the 2004 Lakers, 2006 Mavericks, 2011 Heat and 2012 Thunder lost with the home court advantage

That was with 2-3-2 format though.

Statistics say 2-2-1-1-1, teams with homecourt in the Finals, with games falling on Thursday and Southwest airlines departing at 5pm are undefeated.

Last edited:
using terms like "salty secretions" and "hater" like the other dude did is an easy way out imo.

you make it sound like saying lebron led teams wouldn't make 5 straight finals playing in the west is "hating" or "throwing slander"

that 2011-14 heat team was loaded. are we suddenly going to pretend that they weren't? if you want to make a case for wade being hurt in 2014 i'll give you that.  that team could for sure compete in the west and would win titles.   no one is denying that.

however those heat teams and as this playoffs has shown for this cavs team are head and shoulders above their eastern conference competition.  

compare the road to the finals in the east to the road to the finals in the west. it's much stronger competition from the first round on.

being realistic isn't throwing shade.

Is jaysrkrak crying again? Jesus that boy crying for lebron all day every day

Reactions: OTG
Dont feel bad for me. I can respect how Kobe did it. I cant stand Lebron playing GM, searching for the stronger team to join, and trying so hard to be the face of the league.

So you respect the guy who *****ed and whined and threatened to be traded from The Great Laker Organization in order to bring guys in vs the guy who was set to become a free agent and had the choice to join with 2 other guys set to become free agents? Sounds backwards to me.

So you respect the guy who *****ed and whined and threatened to be traded from The Great Laker Organization in order to bring guys in vs the guy who was set to become a free agent and had the choice to join with 2 other guys set to become free agents? Sounds backwards to me.
Maybe Bron should throw his teammates under the bus that's the respectable way to do it.

At the end of the day I just want a good NBA Finals, these conference Finals have been for the most part non competitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom