OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adonyal Foyle and Todd Fuller and Chris Porter as well
Erik Dampier and Mookie Blaylock

Warriors legends 
pimp.gif

Who ever brokered that deal at Under Armor to sign this dude is getting paid right about now. The Nike exec who let this one go is going back to the mail room.

the city of Cleveland needs something to be proud of.... wouldnt even be mad if they won

the Nike commercial for Lebron will be epic.... i kinda just want to see that 

first Finals in a long time where I'd be cool with either team winning..... 

I don't even think it's just this year, I'm pretty sure he was slandering the Spurs last year and I KNOW he was ripping the Heat in the two previous years. I need him to post a bunch of bad stuff about the Celtics one of these years.

You're wrong. Picked the Spurs in 5 last year and in 6 the year before. Get off my asterisk

and teams that people said WERE contenders got eliminated 

what's your point? 

if it was easy to predict the outcome of sports, Vegas would be broke and we'd all be rich..... 

stop being that guy b...  no need for it ...especially the caps

NAH B..... NON CONTENDERS... AFTER BEING THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA MOST OF THE SEASON... NON CONTENDERS AFTER SHOWING WE COULD PLAY WITH ANYBODY! THIS IS WELL DESERVED!!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE US BE AT LEAST RESPECT US!!!!!

literally the worst one of these yet. I would be sad to be you. How do you deal with your condition

Its easy. Its called not getting upset over lebron james criticism and not crying about it every waking minute. You should try it someday [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Mark should use this as a wake up call man..he just saw the same exact team he coached, dominate this season with a great offensive game plan. If he ever wants to coach again, he gotta improve as a coach ALOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom