OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think it's just this year, I'm pretty sure he was slandering the Spurs last year and I KNOW he was ripping the Heat in the two previous years. I need him to post a bunch of bad stuff about the Celtics one of these years.

You're wrong. Picked the Spurs in 5 last year and in 6 the year before. Get off my asterisk

You had the Bulls in the Finals too but since LeBron beat them, they stink now. I know that one's an annual tradition.

Wow. Harden was pathetic out there. TO after TO. We've seen him play that bad before. This game could've been won by HOU

I guess McHale didn't want to bench Harden for a 2nd time. I feel if he did the game would've at least been closer if not win given they did have the momentum making those earlier runs.

Mac Dre thizzing from his grave.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
tumblr_mxoitdlcXm1t4txvno1_250.gif

yadadamean
Fam u deserve a rep for this.  

That McHale digging in his ear thing is already a GIF somewhere, guaranteed. :lol:

This Dubs victory going to re-start that thing with Bay Area dudes dancing on top of busses? I forgot the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom