OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark should use this as a wake up call man..he just saw the same exact team he coached, dominate this season with a great offensive game plan. If he ever wants to coach again, he gotta improve as a coach ALOT.

All he had to do was accept the future, this roster is EXACTLY the same b.

Mark should use this as a wake up call man..he just saw the same exact team he coached, dominate this season with a great offensive game plan. If he ever wants to coach again, he gotta improve as a coach ALOT.

and get along with his boss. dude was hard-headed. they told him to go out and get the best assistant coaches and he wanted to do things his way

This is going to be like Super Bowl Week...

Man, we've never seen this much time between WCF/ECF and the NBA Finals. I can't imagine the lead-up. At least with the Super Bowl, it would be broadcasted on FOX-CBS-ABC-NBC.

With this, the 'championship' is on a 24-hour sports news network with 8 days until the first tip. The hypefest that's going to take place. :smh: :lol:

Mark Jackson really about to have to watch his team win the chip and call all the games.

Cleveland fans can rejoice with this prediction from you.

Bruh, you've literally called every game, in every sport, wrong, just this year.

If I asked you to spell "right", you say el ee ef tee

I don't even think it's just this year, I'm pretty sure he was slandering the Spurs last year and I KNOW he was ripping the Heat in the two previous years. I need him to post a bunch of bad stuff about the Celtics one of these years.

I know right.
Morton's curse> Based Lils curse

Mac Dre thizzing from his grave. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

tumblr_mxoitdlcXm1t4txvno1_250.gif

yadadamean

Not the exact team... these dude were in like there 1-2 years in the league while Mark was eating. They had to grow and learn their niche. But proper on Kerr for putting that defensive mind into their system.

klay going 2-14 in game 1

steph 10-23

dre will throw 43 tantrums 

lebro 15/21 with 13 freethrows 

JR with 6 threes

TT with 9 O rebounds

cavs by 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom