OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys like mike bresnahan are first class clowns. quoting someone and trying to start stuff.. LOLZ

For real, I can't even say anything bad about Dwight right now.
He's done for the year, So is his team. I'll discuss those dudes, in the Non-playoff thread, when it becomes the OffSeason thread

I honestly think GSW sweeps the Cavs. 

Maybe Bron goes off and they win one in Cleveland, but it's Steph's world right now. 

Lebby just a squirrel tryna get a nut.

This is goong to be a great finals. I say warriors in 6.

Either way it's cool to me that kyrie/jr or steph/livingston are about to get certified.

I used to think sweep or 5 but now i think its a much closer series, but Warriors in 6
I see 6 also, too bad the Cavs aren't 100% , but that's the nature of the game. Ain't going out or doing anything until the Warriors get the W. Feels so damn surreal.

No wonder this generation is mesmerized by just showing up. Don't eem gotta win anymore you can have internal and imaginary triumphs and be all good. It's disgusting.

Warriors in 3.

Lebron forfeits the 4th game.
Stahp 
embarassed.gif

Barring injury this is going 7.

I've been saying the Warriors are winning it all for a while now but man IDK man. What the Cavs are now is different than what the Cavs have been the entire season.

I have no idea

No wonder this generation is mesmerized by just showing up. Don't eem gotta win anymore you can have internal and imaginary triumphs and be all good. It's disgusting.

Didn't Kobe say he was gonna teach Dwight how to be a champion and Dwight was like "I'm already a winner/champion"

Dude is a success in terms of life, but not a great success in his profession

Dude is a coward and took the "easy way out", everything is earned nothing is giving

JR Smith is ready.
Dellavedova is ready.
Kyrie is ready.
Mozgov is ready.
Mike Miller is ready.
James Jones is ready.
Lebron, will take them there

Last edited:
Clips warriors wouldve been much more entertaining. Same with the wizards/cavs. Oh well.
Gloria James has been on her best behavior since dating that dude. I'm kinda surprised.

I honestly think GSW sweeps the Cavs. 

Maybe Bron goes off and they win one in Cleveland, but it's Steph's world right now. 

Lebby just a squirrel tryna get a nut.
View media item 1553192

I dont know man. Lebron is an all time great. People not giving him enough credit. With an all time great theres always a possibility that that player can overcome great especially a young team. Anything can happen especially if the refs call if in favor of the cavs

I cant bet against great players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom