OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our definitions of great defender clearly differ LOL. I watched Shump gamble too much and pick up stupid fouls for 2.5 seasons...

imo shump is a great on the ball defender. off the ball he is still improving. but overall hes a good defender.
honestly defence all comes down to effort.
ie.e harden could be a good defender but he just doesnt give a damn. he is quick and strong with good feet...but no effort. he has all the tools.

but its really hard to go both ways. superstars usually have to pick and choose times to turn up their defense.

fam..spurs and pistons went to a game 7 in the finals, and that was boring af. I didnt even think a game 7 can be boring until i witnessed it lol
that wasn't boring for anything other then casual fans...

Okc vs Mia was boring, Cle va san an was worst. Hell some of the finals when the Lakers won chips in the early 00 were boring. ....
blasphemy. Lakers winning the chip is NEVER boring.

Det/SAS, Cavs/SAS are two of the worst finals ever imo.
Bruh, Lakers/Magic finals might be the worst finals in NBA history.

no way. kobe was phenomenal. dwight balled. so did turkish micheal jordan and air france. pau was pow. and the fact it was kobe's first without shaq...it was amazing. i'll remember it forever. sure, it was easier than i anticipated, but the Lakeshow was just so dang good that yr.

fam..spurs and pistons went to a game 7 in the finals, and that was boring af. I didnt even think a game 7 can be boring until i witnessed it lol

Okc vs Mia was boring, Cle va san an was worst. Hell some of the finals when the Lakers won chips in the early 00 were boring. ....

come on , b. We got this gem below from that series...

2h56z6c.gif

05-06 finals was the worst for me.
watching the refs give wade every foul in the world was ridiculous.

2h56z6c.gif

when fish hit that deeeeeep 3....i smiled ear to ear. my guys made it.

2h56z6c.gif
when fish hit that deeeeeep 3....i smiled ear to ear. my guys made it.
Only Lakers fans enjoyed it. Same way only MJ fans enjoyed them demolishing the Sonics. That series was embarrassing and boring.

Why are we discussing the Bulls and lakers?

Take that to the off season thread.

This is about contenders. Chef curry vs Lebron. Delly vs. da world

I think there's guys who can become elite defenders because they're freaks athletically. And there's guys who are liabilities because they are physically held back. But for the majority of the league I think defense just comes down to effort. Jimmy Butler is a good example. He's great because he tries very hard. Unless Kyrie's got an injury lingering there's no reason for him not to be able to play defense. Irving, Shump, JR ect. it just comes down to effort. LeBron has these guys in an environment theyve never been in before. I think hes got them to buy in and start playing for each other. You can see they're clicking. I expect they will be busting their *** off on D during the finals.

On Ball Defense that is. Off ball there's more instinct and intuitiveness that comes into play.

The Warriors have bought into this all year long so its already to be expected.

Last edited:
IDK if lebron can keep up his play while coaching the young guys and stop the Warriors all in one shot.

I was talking to Animal Thug earlier and I let him know straight up. I'm rooting for the cavs but I'm pretty sure they're gonna lose

I think there's guys who can become elite defenders because they're freaks athletically. And there's guys who are liabilities because they are physically held back. But for the majority of the league I think defense just comes down to effort. Jimmy Butler is a good example. He's great because he tries very hard. Unless Kyrie's got an injury lingering there's no reason for him not to be able to play defense. Irving, Shump, JR ect. it just comes down to effort. LeBron has these guys in an environment theyve never been in before. I think hes got them to buy in and start playing for each other. You can see they're clicking. I expect they will be busting their *** off on D during the finals.

On Ball Defense that is. Off ball there's more instinct and intuitiveness that comes into play.

The Warriors have bought into this all year long so its already to be expected.
All of this.

Only Lakers fans enjoyed it. Same way only MJ fans enjoyed them demolishing the Sonics. That series was embarrassing and boring.

well then that whole season was boring because the bulls demolished everyone.

i personally liked that series for the simple fact we got to see the greatest player ever on one of the greatest teams ever have the greatest season ever.
sonics were one of the best rated defenses that year but the bulls were just too good.

That sonics team was pretty dope.

Agh man NBA Jam memories

NBA finals falls during my 2 week vacation so I can enjoy every game in peace without worrying about work..

Would've liked it to be Bulls Warriors like I was planning for, but this is better than nothing.

The one week wait is going to suck.

There a way to make the poll public so we can see who's voting for who?

That many people really believe the Cavs are going to win :nerd:

I chose can't decide.

But am leaning to GSW

I ain't with the nt extremism

People seem to be a lot more truthful with their feelings when it's anonymous as the poll shows in comparison to all the picks in the thread so far :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom