OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Since ryanjumpman clearly isn't coming back, I put up a new poll. Pretty self-explanatory.
Cavs got this

I feel like your poll won't acurately represent what people actually think
laugh.gif

i predict it'll be 80% Cavs in the poll. And i'd say 80% of the 80% are troll votes. 

fam..spurs and pistons went to a game 7 in the finals, and that was boring af. I didnt even think a game 7 can be boring until i witnessed it lol
that wasn't boring for anything other then casual fans...

Okc vs Mia was boring, Cle va san an was worst. Hell some of the finals when the Lakers won chips in the early 00 were boring. ....

fam..spurs and pistons went to a game 7 in the finals, and that was boring af. I didnt even think a game 7 can be boring until i witnessed it lol

Okc vs Mia was boring, Cle va san an was worst. Hell some of the finals when the Lakers won chips in the early 00 were boring. ....
blasphemy. Lakers winning the chip is NEVER boring.

Det/SAS, Cavs/SAS are two of the worst finals ever imo.

Dwight Howard after being eliminated by the Warriors: "No matter how the season ends, I’m still a champion." http://t.co/sdXQtyu4wm
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) May 28, 2015

Ummmm oh :lol:

I told y'all he isn't built right. His mentality is his biggest issue. He's content. It doesn't pain him to lose. That's why his numbers don't impress me. He's capable of more than what he already does. He doesn't seem to care enough to max out. IMO

He just said that out the blue though. :lol:

He sounds like a little league kid who's parents tell him "It's ok to lose".

Lakers winning is goat winning. never boring. There's literally nothing like a Lakers championship. Maybe you just have to be there. The world is just a better place when the Purple & Gold is on top.

Unbiased post clearly.

Both the Cavs and Warriors are 4 wins away from the first championship of a potential back-to-back. :smokin

No one has gone back-to-back since the last team to do it. :smokin

One of these coaches will win the championship as a rookie, because it's their first year. :smokin

The injuries to Kyrie & Klay could affect how their teams perform. :\

Lakers winning is goat winning. never boring. There's literally nothing like a Lakers championship. Maybe you just have to be there. The world is just a better place when the Purple & Gold is on top.

Unbiased post clearly.

Please move Lakers posts to the draft lottery thread kthx

It is what it is.love that Lakers won doesn't mean the series was good.
Celtics vs Lakers in 10 was the best Lakers finals I seen...vs nets and sixers... Meh...happy we won but doesn't take away from the fact the competition sucked and the series were to easy...

I like a challenge, not on that lj want everything easy steez...

Last edited:
Both the Cavs and Warriors are 4 wins away from the first championship of a potential back-to-back.
smokin.gif

No one has gone back-to-back since the last team to do it.
smokin.gif

One of these coaches will win the championship as a rookie, because it's their first year.
smokin.gif

The injuries to Kyrie & Klay could affect how their teams perform.
ohwell.gif
@MagicJohnson

Unbiased post clearly.

Please move Lakers posts to the draft lottery thread kthx

i love how you changed your Sig from the portLand traiLbLazers to the cavs. tryna be slick like dudes don't have photographic memories anymore. hit the showers.

Last edited:
yeah the celtics vs lakers 2010 was an amazing series. every game was crazy.
kobe at his best throughout the series then ran out of gas in game 7 and his teammates stepped up.

but honestly that celtics team was nasty. it was really a toss up who would win that series

blasphemy. Lakers winning the chip is NEVER boring.

Det/SAS, Cavs/SAS are two of the worst finals ever imo.
Bruh, Lakers/Magic finals might be the worst finals in NBA history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom