OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two amazing blocks 
eek.gif
eek.gif

I dont even have a gripe with you, have good post

Just NT was throwing a little too much salt after that horrible game 1, truth is I lowkey know what we got as a team and i can def see the conference finals

I'm not going to stick my chest out. I picked the Raptors in 7. We've beaten them once in 2 years. They have  had our number clearly.

Fortunately for us...they were just as washed as we were heading into the playoffs and their best player is in a slump. 

Wiz have been a .500 squad for the last 2 and a half months. Don't get amped because yall ended up facing a team that finished the season on something like 12-21 post all star break.

No slander but Wittman + the bench is a major problem. It's not like you guys were underdogs - both teams just backslid into the playoffs so people didn't really know who to pick :lol:

I picked the Raptors to win in 6, and that wasnt a slight against the Wizards by any means. Even the Wizards fans have to be shocked by what is transpiring

I'm not going to stick my chest out. I picked the Raptors in 7. We've beaten them once in 2 years. They have  had our number clearly.

Fortunately for us...they were just as washed as we were heading into the playoffs and their best player is in a slump. 
Exactly. This is the shock of the playoffs right now

Last edited:
Tyson and Dwight setting back the center position 50 years....acting like two school girls

Wiz have been a .500 squad for the last 2 and a half months. Don't get amped because yall ended up facing a team that finished the season on something like 12-21 post all star break.

No slander but Wittman + the bench is a major problem. It's not like you guys were underdogs - both teams just backslid into the playoffs so people didn't really know who to pick :lol:

Nah b, we are a great defensive team, and we are built for the postseason with all this size, just the rigors of the regular season and the complacency that comes with winning hit us

We should of ended with the third seed but we slid horribly, honestly i can see us beating the hawks too, and the raps are playing horrible cause they are bad we are just locking up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom