OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't president Obama ruin Rondo? When the Celtics visited the White House, some player said that when Rondo heard Obama say how Rondo couldn't shoot he started crying and hasn't been the same since.

Obviously, there is more basketball to be played...but I NEVER expected the Wizards to be up 2-0 vs. the Raptors.

House of Guards did their thing last night, and Otto played like a #3 overall pick.

Maybe Randy saves all of his competent coaching for the playoffs... :lol: Who really knows? Pierce at the 4, working the P n' R w/ Gortat, Beal being aggressive....man, I don't know what got in to this team, but I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Randy Whittman saved his job in two games, cant even be mad at dude. 

IDK what the Raps are gonna do, but it has to involve moving Ross and DeRozan

Yeesh at all the alley oops in the fourth. Piss poor defense by the Mavs.

Edit:
Wasn't Aminu supposed to be a shooter coming out of HS?
I think he was in the mid-40s from three his first couple of months with the Clippers, but has been a non-shooter since then.

Last edited:
How perfect is this quote?

This is what the Wizards take with them into the postseason, and part of what helped them become the only team to win on the road so far in these very young playoffs. Wittman has built a team that is the basketball equivalent of a weirdo who wears a fully inflated life jacket every day, day and night, who suddenly wakes up in a flooded town. The life jacket was an entirely useless obstruction to the normal processes of everyday life, and then the environment changed and look who's floating!

:rofl: :rofl:

The Unpossible Brilliance of Wizards Coach Randy Wittman

Raymond Felton, Amare Stoudemire, Pablo Prigioni, Tyson Chandler, and Corey Brewer all played significant minutes last night....

goknicks

Last edited:
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Looking back on the wizards thread entering the postseason, a ton of us were doubtful

I picked em to win and i wasnt even this optimistic, i picked the wiz in 7, to show some respect for the Raps

Obviously I'm a realist and i know we arent gonna win a championship this season, but for most of us to say we were gonna lost to the raps was pretty bad

Lastly if we reach the hawks i honestly believe we can beat em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom