OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge win for the Spurs.

Clipps gotta wonder why CP3 gave the ball to Blake, who turns it over. Coulda been the series.
Spurs was just legit clutch.  Especially Mills and TD.  

Damn,  Spurs is the equivalent to the Patriots.  For real.

Low key mad at Cp3 for giving it to Blake with 12 secs left at almost the 3 pt line. I know he had it going and had the mismatch, but still...you end the game right there. A live ball turnover is the worst possible thing in that situation. Then JJ hit the WRONG 3. Smh

Good game though. Lots of takeaways

I noticed after blakes blunder at the end of the 4th he was still harping on it in OT, got to let that go and play on.

Good game, Spurs fans. We blew that one. Props to Patty Mills. Him and Duncan were the Spurs MVPs

Huge win for the Spurs.

Clipps gotta wonder why CP3 gave the ball to Blake, who turns it over. Coulda been the series.
Spurs was just legit clutch.  Especially Mills and TD.  

Damn,  Spurs is the equivalent to the Patriots.  For real.

nothing clutch about Blake coughing the ball up in the last seconds of regulation with his team up 2 :lol:

We skated. Ugly game and there cant be anything else said about it.

Thank you Tim Duncan, thats why I have your jersey hanging on my wall.

Thank you Patty Mills, you need to start on Friday.
same thing i told my friend, start Mills

beli played hard, he could use some more minutes

Good game fellas
Agreed on both points, I woudlnt mind TP9 not playing at all on Friday.

what a game.

@Antidope  your welcome for changing my avy tbh
From that black Pop Mouth thing?

Clippers shoulda won that game, that might come back to bite them.

Parker & Splitter health looking wild shaky though.

Good game, Spurs fans. We blew that one. Props to Patty Mills. Him and Duncan were the Spurs MVPs
Did you see how ridiculous the calls were?  I mean, it was pretty blatant the refs were 'controlling' the calls down the stretch.  

Don't think we will EVER see a player play this long with the consistency Tim Duncan has. Reason why I consider him a top 5-7 player of all time.

maybe, the best thing for them was tp getting hurt and not coming back
pop has to realize by now that tony isnt right and no reason to push him when patty /cory is capable especially when timmy/kawhi are going off

welp, cp0 fails to make it out of the first round again 
Not enough help plus Spurs are champs
but seriously though. games like this are exactly why he is not good enough to ever win a championship

he has games like game 1 where he dominates and wins the game to get all his fanboys dripping wet. then he follows up with a very safe game where he shoots decently gets a few assists and has low TOs so people say things like "he did his part". superstar players are not supposed to "do his part" they are supposed to dominate and win games.

if cp0 did more than 6 assists and 18 points clippers would have easily won in regulation. he didnt do **** tonight but his stats are decent so people will blame other people 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom