OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing clutch about Blake coughing the ball up in the last seconds of regulation with his team up 2
laugh.gif
I agree.  I know fatigue can be a factor, especially for big dudes.  He wasted his damn energy dunking that's why.  You have to keep it smoothe crescendo like Tim Duncan.  Smoothe like 0W-20.  SMOOTHE!

Spurs are washed though, right? :lol:

No Ginobli down the stretch. Parker playing from his grave. Duncan in fouls trouble down the stretch.

I'm telling you, never count out the old guys. Learned that in college when us young cats would consistently get ethered on the court by a group of alumni. :lol:

but seriously though. games like this are exactly why he is not good enough to ever win a championship

he has games like game 1 where he dominates and wins the game to get all his fanboys dripping wet. then he follows up with a very safe game where he shoots decently gets a few assists and has low TOs so people say things like "he did his part". superstar players are not supposed to "do his part" they are supposed to dominate and win games.

if cp0 did more than 6 assists and 18 points clippers would have easily won in regulation. he didnt do **** tonight but his stats are decent so people will blame other people 
i admit he was pretty brave jacking that 3, but basketball is a sport, and sport is all about physicality.

no one should expect a 6'3" PG to win or lead teams to championships.  the burden falls on blake.  he's just a little man, MAN. 

Chris Paul :stoneface:

Why in the world you give you the ball to Blake up 2 points with more than enough time on the shot clock

but seriously though. games like this are exactly why he is not good enough to ever win a championship

he has games like game 1 where he dominates and wins the game to get all his fanboys dripping wet. then he follows up with a very safe game where he shoots decently gets a few assists and has low TOs so people say things like "he did his part". superstar players are not supposed to "do his part" they are supposed to dominate and win games.

if cp0 did more than 6 assists and 18 points clippers would have easily won in regulation. he didnt do **** tonight but his stats are decent so people will blame other people 
CP0 got no chance of escaping the slander coming his way

Spurs are washed though, right?
laugh.gif

No Ginobli down the stretch. Parker playing from his grave. Duncan in fouls trouble down the stretch.

I'm telling you, never count out the old guys. Learned that in college when us young cats would consistently get ethered on the court by a group of alumni.
laugh.gif
It's cuz they've seen it and have been there.  I would say, their mental strength to be a big factor.  I wonder what Pop does for them.  I know PJ gave books for his players to read.  But yes, PMILLs was clutch down the stretch, and the SPURS never worried about KAWAII, they did what they did, move the ball and went to their holy grail, TD.  

Great game. I said after game 1 that I expected a different Spurs team & that's what I saw.

Only concerning thing is, I don't see how they win another title with Tony hobbled like this.

They may not even make it out of this series.

Last edited:
How about the Spurs being boring?

The Spurs have been part of 6 of some of the most memorable games of this season

Also I don't know how somebody could say Tim Duncan isnt the greatest player of his generation

Can you imagine any of his contemporaries having the type of effect he had tonight both offensively and defensively?

Also stop with the overreaction.

Great game. I said after game 1 that I expected a different Spurs team & that's what I saw.

Only concerning thing is, I don't see how they win another title with Tony hobbled like this.
Mills was more clutch LOL.  The spurs pull magics down the stretch like Bill B.

Chris Paul
indifferent.gif

Why in the world you give you the ball to Blake up 2 points with more than enough time on the shot clock
classic cp0 move

let teammates fail so that your PER stays high and people still think you're a top 5 pg even though you fall short year after year after year after year 

21 points and 7 assists in 43 minutes 
roll.gif

jordan clarkson could do that for you 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom