OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanna bet a meat pic?  
You better get away from me with that
laugh.gif

IKR, bravelude man, dude is on one.

@tomhaberstroh: Career 20-and-10 playoff games:

Tim Duncan: 100.
Kevin Garnett, Dwight Howard and Pau Gasol combined: 98.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Crazy Tim Duncan has been in the playoffs every year and still 600 points behind Bean.

Spurs are washed though, right? :lol:

No Ginobli down the stretch. Parker playing from his grave. Duncan in fouls trouble down the stretch.

I'm telling you, never count out the old guys. Learned that in college when us young cats would consistently get ethered on the court by a group of alumni. :lol:

bluh, getting schooled by an older cat is hella humbling. the strength and will of old dogs is dope. Timmy's swan song has lasted about 6 years now.

It's cuz they've seen it and have been there.  I would say, their mental strength to be a big factor.  I wonder what Pop does for them.  I know PJ gave books for his players to read.  But yes, PMILLs was clutch down the stretch, and the SPURS never worried about KAWAII, they did what they did, move the ball and went to their holy grail, TD.  

During the regular season, he gives the bench guys plenty of time to play/start and is big on situation plays, especially at the end of the game. I know its magnified in the playoffs but it seems to be working.

Clips really should've pursued Javale, Hack-a-Jordan could determine the series

Hopefully they are prepared for it next game

Clippers are still in this, I hope they prevail

During the regular season, he gives the bench guys plenty of time to play/start and is big on situation plays, especially at the end of the game. I know its magnified in the playoffs but it seems to be working.
but other teams have players the same, somehow the spurs have a little edge during pressure situations.  like, i dunno what it is. it's like a senile block or something.

or he proally recruits guys who don't panic and just legit chill.  mills went to the line, boop boop, like nothing.   they express themselves, but they don't OVER EXPRESS like GRIFFIN, CP3, or whatever.  it's like they let their anger go before the huddle and they come back refreshed.

Who will die first the senior citizens or the team with no depth...find out next time on DragonBall Z!!!

Last edited:
Paul in that gif is either mad at himself or Griffin. Both of them should've been getting back. They were just watching the rebound from the 3pt line while Patty was hustling

I'm still thinking about those Griffin turnovers, you know he is too. IDK how you put that behind you in two days.

Imo the only time you should be using hack a Jordan is if you are down 10+ near the end of the half or the game, other than that it seems dumb.

a. The shooter only has to go 45-50% to beat expected value for half court possession.
b. Offensive rebounding, further lowers the break even point at the line.
c. the fact that teams are way more efficient after getting an offensive board vs scrambling takes it down again.
d. you then have to scor against a set defense in the half court lowering your own expected value on you offensive possessions.

Unless someone is shooting sub 35% from the line it doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom