OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
happy.gif

If they change Hack-a-_____ they gotta make a rule against Hardens shenanigans..

Last edited:
who cares if the clippers lost home court vs the defending champs tonight

shoeking byke is a win for clippers fans across the nation 

Was thinking we weren't going to be serve you up at the hoops summit. Need one representative from every Cali team.

Roofing and remodeling. Took a part time sales job at a Friends Dealership as well,  but that is mostly so I can mack on the hunnies.

Thanks Nelson, I take them pretty serious now, and try to dodge way ahead of time when I can. 

tornados seem like they would be good for business

best of luck on all your future endeavours fam 

Yeah, it still wasn't close to being true at the time either though. Other people kept asking you to explain why Lillard was better and you couldn't.

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/the-20...been-fired-get-well-soon-craig-sager/66180_20

Ok I'll look after the game to look at dates and events as why I said that

The statement was said after Tim Legler said 'I'd take Lillard over Paul, no question"

I agreed

Lillard was coming off some memorable clutch performances....the Spurs game, the Lakers games, the Thunder game some other ones I cant remember

I believe before the All Star break he was shooting almost 50 percent in the clutch

He was up in the top 3 of 3 point field goals produced

Chris Paul was being efficient but there was no memorable performances in fact Curry, Kyrie, Parker and Wall had outplayed him in head to head match ups that resulted in losses

Yes I was wrong is Lillard is not better than Chris Paul

washed is such a good insult though. that's hilarious. especially when a guy can go from hof to washed in 60 seconds.

if you guys needs new words, I can give you new words, thats easy bruh.

As i listen to anita baker's greatest hits i got to thinking... The spurs will have to play the entire playoffs without homecourt in any series but if they some how make it to the finals they will have home court

Kinda reminds me of the warriors when they have to make it back to coney island while taking on gangs along the way til they make it and have face cyrus and his gang

As i listen to anita baker's greatest hits i got to thinking... The spurs will have to play the entire playoffs without homecourt in any series but if they some how make it to the finals they will have home court

Kinda reminds me of the warriors when they have to make it back to coney island while taking on gangs along the way til they make it and have face cyrus and his gang

warriors-subway-o.gif

So Clippers are the Turnbull AC's? :nerd:

washed is such a good insult though. that's hilarious. especially when a guy can go from hof to washed in 60 seconds.

if you guys needs new words, I can give you new words, thats easy bruh.

Yea NT has a whole has to stop overreacting to one game, me included

Everyone was quick to bash certain players in game 1 but so quick to praise others in game 2 and vice versa

We needa chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom