OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently the clips rebound 20% of his misses at the line.

it makes ZERO sense.

seriously unless a dude shoots 30% from the line and even then it might be a push.

Deron Williams, though.
Oh, almost forgot about this guy :lol:

Talked about WASHED. Jesus Christ.

If he showed up at all tonight, the series would be tied 1-1 going back to Brooklyn with the Nets in position to put a real scare into ATL after outplaying them in 5 of the 8 quarters in the series.

I am amazed at how poorly this guy has adjusted to age & wear/tear.

He got called out by Kobe & Pierce and still doesn't have a pulse.

Last edited:
Haralabos Voulgaris @haralabob
Said this before the series, hacking DJ isn’t as simple as looking at his FT% its OREB% (19%) and how efficient your O is after FTA

Exactly what I was saying. It didn't work because San Antonio was tossing up brick after brick in the fourth quarter. The Clippers shot horribly from the line overall anyway in that quarter, and the Spurs couldn't capitalize.

Reactions: ASE
Said this before the series, hacking DJ isn’t as simple as looking at his FT% its OREB% (19%) and how efficient your O is after FTA

Exactly what I was saying. It didn't work because San Antonio was tossing up brick after brick in the fourth quarter. The Clippers shot horribly from the line overall anyway in that quarter, and the Spurs couldn't capitalize.

they were tossing brick after because they were going agaimst a set d.

Oh, almost forgot about this guy :lol:

Talked about WASHED. Jesus Christ.

If he showed up at all tonight, the series would be tied 1-1 going back to Brooklyn with the Nets in position to put a real scare into ATL after outplaying them in 5 of the 8 quarters in the series.

I am amazed at how poorly this guy has adjusted to age & wear/tear.

He got called out by Kobe & Pierce and still doesn't have a pulse.

:rofl: true story. Deron is probably the biggest fall off I have seen from someone. This guy is so washed man.

Last edited:
dame hasn't been right since ASW.
The entire month before that he was throwing up bricks from all over the court. It's probably what cost him an all star bid.

Which is why I shocked he posted that letter on IG. he was in the middle of a bad slump.

Clips D was set for most of the OT they just made tough shots.

Wow 19% offensive rebound percentage? Thats wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom