OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea NT has a whole has to stop overreacting to one game, me included

Everyone was quick to bash certain players in game 1 but so quick to praise others in game 2 and vice versa

We needa chill

Bunch of flawed logic round here. Everything I've been saying is being proven true.

Anyone want to take back D Jordan slander? Dudes said he was being carried by Paul. He's legit one of the best 5 IN THE LEAGUE. 20-15 and 3 blocks but he doesn't play defense they said.

Toronto is now a "bad" team because they lost two at home to us. Why can't the Wizards be a "good" team? We're 7-1 in our last 8 road playoff games. Meanwhile GS is beating on a team that's 0-2 vs us this year. That team is considered good because they play out west.

ATL is the real fraud and will be exposed round 2. Dudes are BBQ Chicken in the post and Wall and Beal are just flat out better players than ATL has. System may work next year but talent will win this time. They aren't ready. I pray we get Chicago in the ECF. That's the other fraud team. Trying to act tough against the Deer. Wizards already know Chicago soft.

Last edited:
You right bruh, Deandre doesnt have my vote for defensive player of the year but he does for at least an all nba team 1st or 2nd

They rather say toronto is horrible then just give us credit for beating on them

Bunch of flawed logic round here. Everything I've been saying is being proven true.

Anyone want to take back D Jordan slander? Dudes said he was being carried by Paul. He's legit one of the best 5 IN THE LEAGUE. 20-15 and 3 blocks but he doesn't play defense they said.

Toronto is now a "bad" team because they lost two at home to us. Why can't the Wizards be a "good" team? We're 7-1 in our last 8 road playoff games. Meanwhile GS is beating on a team that's 0-2 vs us this year. That team is considered good because they play out west.

ATL is the real fraud and will be exposed round 2. Dudes are BBQ Chicken in the post and Wall and Beal are just flat out better players than ATL has. System may work next year but talent will win this time. They aren't ready. I pray we get Chicago in the ECF. That's the other fraud team. Trying to act tough against the Deer. Wizards already know Chicago soft.

I think your jumping the gun quite a bit sir :lol: . one game at a time...slow down

I think your jumping the gun quite a bit sir :lol: . one game at a time...slow down

You right, you right. That last part was a little strong but I don't believe in Playoff Hawks. Regular season Hawks were legit. I just don't see the horses to get it done down there. At some point the talent difference will show. As a team they are solid. Individually they can get worked by better players like James, Wall, Rose ect.

Adam McGinnis @adammcginnis · 15h 15 hours ago

Wilbon: "I am the only one in Washington that didn't give up on John Wall" #WizardsTwitter & DC sports fans don't exist
10 retweets 10 favorites

Adam McGinnis
‏@adammcginnis

VIA @tdot82 "Kornheiser and Wilbon say they’d take Ricky Rubio over John Wall" http://goo.gl/aqJzYm

:lol: :rofl:

probably was talking about this season and the twitter nerds went back 3 years looking for a call out 

Oh yea...Angry Brad Beal >>>>

Him and Lowry have been going at it in the series

:pimp:

Great to see. Let's hope he stay John Storm and doesn't revert back into Bob Drake. Beal does that from time to time.

Last edited:
You right, you right. That last part was a little strong but I don't believe in Playoff Hawks. Regular season Hawks were legit. I just don't see the horses to get it done down there. At some point the talent difference will show. As a team they are solid. Individually they can get worked by better players like James, Wall, Rose ect.
hawks got more talent than the Wiz do. Bky better than Toronto too. Wall and rose? :lol: nene and gortat will be BBQ chicken for Horford and Millsap u mean. Ya know those 2 all stars we have in the front court who are mismatches for everybody. Keep doubting tho. Nothing new. 1st place Underdogs :smokin

Last edited:
regarding the Rondo situation, wasn't there something similar when he was playing for the U.S. team under coach K? Basically he couldn't play as free in that system and word had got out that he was about to get cut. So out of nowhere he had a family situation to attend the day before or either the day of the announced cuts. Or something like that.

U be here every morning too anti. and at night. Don't single me out just cause im the hawks only one fan throughout the whole Thread.

Last edited:
Wiz fans feelin tough. Everybody got a chance to beat atlanta. Duh. Even 8 seeds with outrageous payrolls who had a losing record but got Thad Young gift wrapped and are now just finally playing hard. And that's a solid team. Regardless of the jokes.

regarding the Rondo situation, wasn't there something similar when he was playing for the U.S. team under coach K? Basically he couldn't play as free in that system and word had got out that he was about to get cut. So out of nowhere he had a family situation to attend the day before or either the day of the announced cuts. Or something like that.
He got a DNP in a game right before Team USA had to make a final roster cut in 2010 to go to Turkey. Instead of getting cut he made up some b.s. about being homesick and that he had some personal matters to attend to

The Hawks won 14 more games than the Wizards in the same division

I don't know why Wizard fans would doubt them like that :lol:

Last edited:
them 2 dudes came off the spurs bench like this was 2k13 all synced up doing the same animation 
roll.gif

Adam McGinnis @adammcginnis · 15h 15 hours ago

Wilbon: "I am the only one in Washington that didn't give up on John Wall" #WizardsTwitter & DC sports fans don't exist
10 retweets 10 favorites

Adam McGinnis
‏@adammcginnis

VIA @tdot82 "Kornheiser and Wilbon say they’d take Ricky Rubio over John Wall" http://goo.gl/aqJzYm

:lol: :rofl:

Oh yea...Angry Brad Beal >>>>

Him and Lowry have been going at it in the series

:pimp:

Feel like this series the boys are growing to men, feel very proud, if we get a sweep that will probably bring a small tear to my eyes

That means something? They haven't pulled out a convincing win over a team that finished under .500, the vibe they give off is just one screaming we ready to choke

The regular season they had is something to be proud of, but this the postseason baby you cant forget that

Toronto also beat us 3-0 this year. Regular season/Playoffs. It's not the same.

hawks got more talent than the Wiz do. Bky better than Toronto too. Wall and rose? :lol: nene and gortat will be BBQ chicken for Horford and Millsap u mean. Ya know those 2 all stars we have in the front court who are mismatches for everybody. Keep doubting tho. Nothing new. 1st place Underdogs :smokin

THIS is what I'm looking for. All that talk from the regular season. We are really about to see what's up. I've been waiting all year for either ATL or Chicago. ATL will do.

sittin here lookin at a few of them right this second. Guess they didn't know the hawks rolled them every game they have played this season except the one we sat our entire starting 5. Who they still had trouble with. Couldn't be a more favorable opponent in the 2nd round. Get to stay away from our nemesis Toronto, the only team in the eastern Co with a winning record against us. Don't gotta see Chi or Cleveland unles we get to the ecf. Of course we have hone court throughout as well.

Last edited:
Toronto also beat us 3-0 this year. Regular season/Playoffs. It's not the same.
THIS is what I'm looking for. All that talk from the regular season. We are really about to see what's up. I've been waiting all year for either ATL or Chicago. ATL will do.
gotta get out of the 1st round first. That's all I'm really worrying about, one game at a time. Be happy with a game 3 win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom