OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi-res-6614074_crop_north.jpg

Congrats to young Leonard he definitely earned it

i still dont get why you would hack a shaq with the lead. why stop the clock for your opponent? when losing, it makes sense but winning? i think you gotta play it out and step up the defense.

system defender got it
:pimp:

really thought my main man draymond pippen was gonna end up with it
curry mvp :nerd:

The first wing man to win it in over 10 years and one of the very few wings who have won in history

System Player 
pimp.gif

He don't deserve the max 
pimp.gif

I hope the Spurs don't trade him away or cut him, he deserves to be on an NBA roster

I can't wait until Pop and the rest of the golden girls retire and Kiwi gets exposed, max player my ***.

So much for the dubs gettin all those awards. They fans prob salty bout this one too. Salty as hell bout their coach not winnin coy. Laugh my *** of when harden wins mvp. the hell with gs. Im Done pulling for them :lol:

So much for the dubs gettin all those awards. They fans prob salty bout this one too. Salty as hell bout their coach not winnin coy. Laugh my *** of when harden wins mvp. the hell with gs. Im Done pulling for them :lol:
but harden actually deserves mvp

Congratulations to Kawhi Leonard, theres no question he's the best wing defender in the league, none.
CDSC26BWgAAGAer.png:large

Didnt expect Tim Duncan to finish so low. DeAndre Jordan in third 
laugh.gif
, nonsense, Glen Rivers got you guys all drinking the kool aid.

Congratulations to Kawhi Leonard, theres no question he's the best wing defender in the league, none.
CDSC26BWgAAGAer.png:large

Didnt expect Tim Duncan to finish so low. DeAndre Jordan in third :lol: , nonsense, Glen Rivers got you guys all drinking the kool aid.
No question whatsoever. Deserves the max if any free agent does This offseason. Cant convince me otherwise. Kawhi is a beast and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom