OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
indifferent.gif
With Parker hurt, no way LA gets slandered this year with all that top talent

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]I know yall only keeping me around for when the hawks get eliminated to dog me out. I know my time is short. Might as well let it fly at the end lol. But I'm outta here for now. yall got it. Sick of being given a hard time just for talkin about my team the 1st place team who never gets talked about unless I'm here. Call em both ways ref.[/quote]Look at all the Warriors talk the past couple days.

Practically none. They're also in first.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]I know yall only keeping me around for when the hawks get eliminated to dog me out. I know my time is short. Might as well let it fly at the end lol. But I'm outta here for now. yall got it. Sick of being given a hard time just for talkin about my team the 1st place team who never gets talked about unless I'm here. Call em both ways ref.
Look at all the Warriors talk the past couple days.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:[/quote]welp :lol:

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus.
laugh.gif
The blatant shots continue to ring out

Bodies have been caught these past few days

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]I know yall only keeping me around for when the hawks get eliminated to dog me out. I know my time is short. Might as well let it fly at the end lol. But I'm outta here for now. yall got it. Sick of being given a hard time just for talkin about my team the 1st place team who never gets talked about unless I'm here. Call em both ways ref.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:[/quote]

View media item 1470369View media item 1482215View media item 1480093View media item 1471745View media item 1473524View media item 1480906

ETHER!

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:[/quote]

thank god someone said this.

I think what that proves is that a lot of guys are voting just based on stats and have not actually watched a lot of Clippers games.

If they watch the games they'll see DJ getting 10.1 defensive rebounds and 2.23 blocks. That's great considering only 2 centers were better blocking and none better rebounding.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:
That would he true is they didn't get the same treatment here as they do in the national media and espn. Gonna blame me for the media and espn hating them too?

Last edited:
[quote name="ColdCity"][quote name="Vincent Van Ho"][QUOTE name="Julius Wrek"]

@NBAcom

[FLOAT=LEFT] · 10m10 minutes ago

[/FLOAT]

Kawhi-related DPOY tidbit: * His 64 games played fewest ever by DPOY in non-lockout season ('91-92 DPOY @DavidtheAdmiral
played 68 games)
[/QUOTE]
NBA.com with the lowkey shade

Unexpected but welcomed info nonetheless 
[/quote]everybody yoppa going off[/quote]Marc Stein's yesterday. :lol: Called Rondo spineless, and said that's right in line with the Mavs' standards. :x :lol:

Last edited:
Clippers played hard last night til the very end. That leak out with Patty Mills and that turnover from Blake thinkin he was Kyrie :lol: :x

Only Three players have won both DPoY and Finals MVP: Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Kawhi Leonard. The greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom