OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="ryanjumpman420"][quote name="DarthSka"]Look at all the Warriors talk the past couple days.

Practically none. They're also in first.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:[/quote]
That would he true is they didn't get the same treatment here as they do in the national media and espn. Gonna blame me for the media and espn hating them too?[/quote]You're right, man.

(It's always something. :lol: Always SOMETHING to avoid looking in the mirror and realizing the truth of the matter: you have a chip on your shoulder, a victim's mentality, and DOZENS of reasons to avoid changing those 2 characteristics. But now the thread is partially about you, and I've helped make it that way, so I'm'a stop.)

Last edited:
Look at all the Warriors talk the past couple days.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:
That would he true is they didn't get the same treatment here as they do in the national media and espn. Gonna blame me for the media and espn hating them too?

View media item 1491475

I can't wait until the Hawks get eliminated. At this point I'd be completely fine with Lebby and the Cavs smoking them.

Look at all the Warriors talk the past couple days.

See it both ways, champ.

Nobody hates your team. It's you, and just you, and the way you post. It's not the Hawks. It's ryanjumpman. Having people talk about the DOZENS of other stories in the playoffs is NOT hating your team, guy. Jesus. :lol:
That would he true is they didn't get the same treatment here as they do in the national media and espn. Gonna blame me for the media and espn hating them too?

View media item 1491367

[quote name="Antidope"]Only Three players have won both DPoY and Finals MVP: Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Kawhi Leonard. The greatness.
[/quote]That's absolutely PHENOMENAL company to be in, but I hope you know that one of these things is not like the others. :lol:

*edit: Dammit, IATT IATT beat me to it. :lol:

Last edited:
I can't wait until the Hawks get eliminated. At this point I'd be completely fine with Lebby and the Cavs smoking them.
so would I. That's the funny thing. ECF appearance is all I want. Anything more than that is just extra gravy on the biscuit. who is your team tho? Jus curious?

Last edited:
[quote name="Antidope"]Only Three players have won both DPoY and Finals MVP: Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Kawhi Leonard. The greatness.
That's absolutely PHENOMENAL company to be in, but I hope you know that one of these things is not like the others. :lol:[/quote]

you're right

Jordan & Hakeem aren't the GSFOAT

I think Draymond deserved it more because he played at basically the same level defensively, for more games and for the best defensive team in the league.

But good for Kawhi. :pimp:

[quote name="nickmaz96"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="Antidope"]Only Three players have won both DPoY and Finals MVP: Michael Jordan, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Kawhi Leonard. The greatness.
[/quote]That's absolutely PHENOMENAL company to be in, but I hope you know that one of these things is not like the others. :lol:[/quote]you're right

Jordan & Hakeem aren't the GSFOAT[/quote]Touche. :lol:

Kawhi :smokin well deserved

Draymond was a good choice but he can't guard elite players at his position like kawhi can

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom