OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how old is dude anyway? he screams with look at me...now look at the hawks...now look at me again post.

I tried to ask him after he assumed NYPD went after Thabo because he was a Hawk. He dodged the question though :lol:

Also, Kawhi on defense this year has been better than Lebron's peak years defensively. No doubt about that. Kawhi was out of control once he got healthy.

Too much meats. More meats than a Mongolian Grill.

missearth2012_20121108_mongolia2.jpg

Gobert is going to have to make a significant impact in the win column as well to get significant considerations.

I guess what I'm getting at is was Kawhi better this year than Lebron ever was in his career? Or was Lebron coming up short just a result of his competition for the award?

Little of both I think. I think Kawhi is a little better on D than LeBron was, but it also hurt LeBron that he peaked on defense at the same time as prime Dwight.

2012 or 2013 was bron's best chance at winning it. Dude was really elite on that end for Miami prior to the 2013-14 season. Nowadays he only plays great defense against the other elite teams or in the playoffs. You won't ever see him play great defense for an whole season again imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom