OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is why I do player rankings by tiers

I agree.

Tier 1:
Curry
CP3
Westbrook

That's it. There's a gap between those 3 and everyone else.
And this right here is how its done. Zero disagreement.

John Wall leads Tier 2 and is close to being in Tier 1 in my book. Like dangerously close.

I can't disagree with this. I think that Wall is the 4th best PG in the league, but not quite at the point of being in that top tier. He should be there by next season and MAYBE be looked at as top 3.

And as far as Kyrie...he does one thing EXCEPTIONALLY well. And that's score. It still remains to be seen if he can actually run a team/facilitate an offense or actually play defense. For those reasons, I can't have him in the top 5. He's in the 5-10 range, but if he didn't have the luxury of playing with Lebron this year, he'd still be looked at as "Hot Sauce" in many of your eyes.

Smh at people forgetting about Jeff Teague

Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

******* great, bro...u just did it. :lol: :smh:

Smh at people forgetting about Jeff Teague

Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

******* great, bro...u just did it. :lol: :smh:
he got banned from the thread :\ |I

a4stlyk15py58w66n0pdtlpeo.500x203x9.gif

*shrugs*

[ivan drago] if he dies, he dies [/ivan drago]

Back to hoops...so, in looking back in previous DPOY winners (in comparison to a Kawhi winning), was there a year where someone like Lebron should have won? I guess what I'm getting at is was Kawhi better this year than Lebron ever was in his career? Or was Lebron coming up short just a result of his competition for the award?

*shrugs*

Back to hoops...so, in looking back in previous DPOY winners (in comparison to a Kawhi winning), was there a year where someone like Lebron should have won? I guess what I'm getting at is was Kawhi better this year than Lebron ever was in his career? Or was Lebron coming up short just a result of his competition for the award?

Theres been years where lebron couldve been mvp,dpoy and most imrpoved. He should have a Dpoy without a doubt, ppl dont like Lebron though

*shrugs*

I think its mainly because there wasn't a big this season that was having an excellent year compared to bigs in the past. It use to be pretty clear cut as to who would win the award over the last 4-5 years given how well the big men were performing. I'm not sure if the same can be said this year for big men considering Jordan came in 3rd place. You could make an argument for Ant, Gobert, Bogut and Duncan, but just not good enough to warrant consideration over Kawhi or Dray

Last edited:
I guess what I'm getting at is was Kawhi better this year than Lebron ever was in his career? Or was Lebron coming up short just a result of his competition for the award?
Little of both I think. I think Kawhi is a little better on D than LeBron was, but it also hurt LeBron that he peaked on defense at the same time as prime Dwight.

Its Gobert's award to lose next season IMO. If he started the year out as a starter for Utah, I think he would've won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom