OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I recall thinking he'd be a good pro player coming out of the draft. Then I clearly recall after his Olympic performance (in a very limited role) I just knew he would be special. Even then never thought his ceiling is what it is now 

I'm in the same boat. Thought he would be great defensively, ok on offense. I'm actually happy to admit I was wrong.

1322436477_BenihanaFarley.gif

Steph

Grizz have beat Portland in 11 of the last 12. Portland has shot terrible in the 6 games against Memphis this season. I'm hoping we are Portland's kryptonite similar to the Spurs are to the Grizz when they could never beat them after 2011.

AD the next great lakers big man. Count it.

Son, the mediocre players surrounding AD now are way better than anything the Lakers have to offer. And NO is not a bad place to be. Delusional Lakers fans stay delusional.

Carliesimo back in Portland 
pimp.gif

I remember always yelling at him to "PUT JERMAINE IN" at the Rose Garden back in the day

Last edited:
I just wonder who they gonna put around AD or do they expect the players around him to get better

They have good players but they are at there ceiling already

I think the Pels are ok. Jrue is a good enough PG. They need a 3 and D guy at the wing who is not Eric Gordon and move Evans back to the 6th man spot.

It sucks to blow it up, but I think that's what NO's needs to do. It's really terrible to Davis' development in terms of building chemistry, but them boys aint it around AD

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 
 10m10 minutes ago

Game 1: 35 and 7. Game 2: 26 and 11. Game 3: 29 and 15. Game 4: 36 and 11. This is just the beginning of Anthony Davis' reign.

Against one of the best defensive teams in the league...the league ain't ready :x :x :x :x

Inb4 "unifraud"

who would call him a fraud? his team blows and they went up against the best team in the league pretty much :lol:

dudes a beast, hands down regardless of his playoffs stats

I think the Pels are ok. Jrue is a good enough PG. They need a 3 and D guy at the wing who is not Eric Gordon and move Evans back to the 6th man spot.
TBH they are in a pretty good spot and the team surrounding AD isn't that bad. They've just got to stay healthy and clean up a little bit of their roster but there's no way you can't prosper with a Jrue, AD, Tyreke, and EG core.

Then again, they all get tunnel vision and act like AD doesn't exist for stretches so maybe it isn't a good thing for them to stay together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom