OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coach from the Grizz did not look like he liked having Chris Broussard in his face at all, during that end of quarter interview....

Now each time I see Broussard I can't unsee/read the '1/3 albino' comment :rofl:

Last edited:
Western conference playoffs: not as advertised 
ohwell.gif

Western conference playoffs: not as advertised :\

Too many injuries. Portland and Dallas stood no chance just based on injuries (then Rondo basically quit lol). New Orleans won the war of attrition just to get in, but everyone knew that was a five gamer, at best. That's three teams with no hope of winning. Meanwhile, the Clippers have no bench, so their legs may just fall off at some point. Round 2 will be much better.

If going to the next round, Grizz got to find a way to utilize both Calathes and Udrih. Both guys are too good for one to be sitting.

Because you guys believe in these fraud *** regular season teams like the Clippers and Blazers. And I don't know what anybody thought the Pelicans we're going to do vs the Warriors other than win maybe once at best.

Because you guys believe in these fraud *** regular season teams like the Clippers and Blazers. And I don't know what anybody thought the Pelicans we're going to do vs the Warriors other than win maybe once at best.
Calm down. The Blazers definitely aren't at their full capacity and the Clippers were well known around NT to have zero bench

It's not about "believing in" the Fraud Blazers or any team. I don't think anybody thought Blazers a real threat, but healthy they can or could have made it a series against any West team.

Everybody knew what Pels were going to do, or not.

I don't think anyone thought this series could possibly end in a sweep. The consensus was Grizz in 6. That's with knowing who was injured.

ZBO needs to give those shoes back to the equipment manager at halftime and ask for something else. Straight up.

Last edited:
For real. Not even Clippers fans were picking them against the Spurs.

I had people telling me I shouldn't count out the Clippers, talking about how there's more rest in the first round and fatigue wouldn't be a factor until later in the playoffs. They had two days between Games 1 and 2 and that's it lol.

More like people just disagreed with him being top 3 in the  NBA. Which is still a reasonable argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom