OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me reason to believe again Lilly

ohwell.gif

TBH they are in a pretty good spot and the team surrounding AD isn't that bad. They've just got to stay healthy and clean up a little bit of their roster but there's no way you can't prosper with a Jrue, AD, Tyreke, and EG core.

Then again, they all get tunnel vision and act like AD doesn't exist for stretches so maybe it isn't a good thing for them to stay together.
KG had some nice pieces around him to. Can't waste a guys' prime like that. They need significant upgrades to take that next step. 

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 
 10m10 minutes ago

Game 1: 35 and 7. Game 2: 26 and 11. Game 3: 29 and 15. Game 4: 36 and 11. This is just the beginning of Anthony Davis' reign.

Against one of the best defensive teams in the league...the league ain't ready :x :x :x :x

Inb4 "unifraud"

who would call him a fraud? his team blows and they went up against the best team in the league pretty much :lol:

dudes a beast, hands down regardless of his playoffs stats

You'd be surprised :lol:,slander was being thrown his way at times during this series. He doesnt need to but just imagine if he put on some more muscle one summer...

Last edited:
Somehow I didn't know there was another game coming in tonight :smokin

NBA always sets the first round up so that the first two weekends have quadruple-headers on Saturday and Sunday. Now the games are every other day so everything can wrap up by next weekend (if necessary, obviously).

It sucks to blow it up, but I think that's what NO's needs to do. It's really terrible to Davis' development in terms of building chemistry, but them boys aint it around AD

Yea they need to start selling players to championship teams that have a need in those spots

AD gonna be the new T Mac if they keep those dudes around him

Pels are in a bad spot imo. Jrue, Evans, and Gordon are not those dudes. Mid round draft picks for the L.

TBH they are in a pretty good spot and the team surrounding AD isn't that bad. They've just got to stay healthy and clean up a little bit of their roster but there's no way you can't prosper with a Jrue, AD, Tyreke, and EG core.

Then again, they all get tunnel vision and act like AD doesn't exist for stretches so maybe it isn't a good thing for them to stay together.
Agreed, but they probably lack another legit big, not Ryan Anderson type but a big on the inside.  They could also upgrade the G position with a legit wingman w/ length and speed.  Eric Gordon is done already, he's old and fat. 

My twitter TL (mostly all Pels fans) keep tweeting to Jalen Rose the number "81" which is the amount of points Kobe dropped on him cause he was talking reckless about the Pels. He blocked evey single person that tweeted him that, figured he'd be over it by now.

Last edited:
My twitter TL (mostly all Pels fans) keep tweeting to Jalen Rose the number "81" which is the amount of points Kobe dropped on him cause he was talking wreck less about the Pels. He blocked evey single person that tweeted him that, figured he'd be over it by now.

Jalen is quietly one of the most insecure people in sports media. Why you think he keeps dissing C-Webb? It makes him feel better. Jalen and Shaq need their own show where they can just talk about themselves.

Considering Portland is on their 4th string SG and was running Myers Leonard at the C for the first 3 games, it could have been worse.

They had like 9 banged up players to begin the series.

LMA had to postpone that midseason surgery or whatever on his hand, this team has some fight, but nothing can overcome what they've faced but health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom