OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Bucks win is just to delay the inevitable, but BK steeping up today was major even if they lose the series, just goes to show you the weakeness in atl

Nets and Bucks winning just showing the weakness in the higher seeds, who knew 3 fourths of the seeds with homecourt in the east were frauds

People acting like BKY beating ATL is a big deal.

Nets have a top 10 PG, SF and C. Got Thad for free and some decent SG's, a backup PG that rivals Deron depending on the day of the week, and a top notch Coach. This isn't the definition of exposing someone.
Nets could be up if Deron hit the game two winner and stopped OT

Last edited:
Yo Marc Gasol just did the Hot Sauce dribble and do a shoulder/fake move without the ball 
roll.gif

Nets have a top 10 PG, SF and C. Got Thad for free and some decent SG's, a backup PG that rivals Deron depending on the day of the week, and a top notch Coach. This isn't the definition of being exposing someone.
Nets could be up I Deron hit the game two winner and stopped OT

How is it not a big deal? No way in hell is Deron a top 10 PG, what is this 2007?

The hawks are folding and the Nets are just beating a bad team under the disguise of a good team

Gasol was raised in the States. Don't think he has that fundamental Euro game. He'll take it to the streets if necessary

Nets have a top 10 PG, SF and C. Got Thad for free and some decent SG's, a backup PG that rivals Deron depending on the day of the week, and a top notch Coach. This isn't the definition of exposing someone.
Nets could be up if Deron hit the game two winner and stopped OT
Eh, debatable if Deron and JJ are top 10 at their position. It's a pretty surprising development, if you don't think it is that's one thing. Most people agreed that the Hawks were playing much better team ball and have the coach of the year. I think it's pretty sizable deal

I mean the Nets literally QUIT to end the year. QUIT

Last edited:
Hypebeast5 you my man and all but as your SN states, you're all on the hype.

Deron not top 10 is debatable, but pulling the "what is this 07 card" is HYPErbole

How is it not a big deal? No way in hell is Deron a top 10 PG, what is this 2007?

The hawks are folding and the Nets are just beating a bad team under the disguise of a good team
He probably meant Jack which would be more accurate.  

I hear you Vincent and agree, the Nets quit the first 2 games of this series TBH, it all goes as Deron goes, he has to be bipolar or something man, something

Last edited:
Yes and after ONE GAME he sure showed us.

THAT's niketalk for you
laugh.gif
He averaged 17, 6 and 5 on 50% shooting in April

He's playing pretty solid in this first round of course not GREAT, but solid

That isn't the sign of a trash player like most of you were saying, he deserves a few more years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom