OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he'll be back if the hawks win the next game
laugh.gif

He banned from this thread but he was posting in the hawks thread but stopped altogether when the nets won game 3
He post in the Hawks thread? Really 
laugh.gif
 ?

Hawks and Bulls both stink.

Cavs probably gonna roll Chicago w/o Love or Smith.

Any 8 seed in the East could have gave ATL a run.

Indy
Heat
Nets

Facts

So would you say any team in the eastern playoffs would of eliminated them seeds 2-7

No this is strictly speaking to the 8 seed Nets and the 2 runner ups vs ATL's trAck record.

Indy, mad experience
Heat, mad experience
Nets, solid rotation

ATL, classic early playoff exits

Last edited:
The heat were trash they would probably get swept by the hawks, which speaks volumes

The nets and indy would work Atlanta

A Bucks win is just to delay the inevitable
Clowns said this after Game 4. The "inevitable" is starting to look like a game 7.

I hope people are taking notice of Kidd is building in Milwaukee. Their team defense is awesome to watch. I'm trying to get on the bandwagon now, before the whole nation is rocking Antetokounmpo jerseys.

Last edited:
Fact of the matter is, all this "they've been exposed" talk needs to stop.
Same teams that always eat come playoff time are eating, doing what they do.

If there was a team exposed it's Toronto, but they left round 1 last year, on a fan rallied Draked up manifest that took them 6 vs Nets I think, but everyone else is playing Playoff Ball, this is why NBA playoffs(minus the 3 months it takes) is the best sporting event on our green and blue Earth, straight up G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom