OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall exaggerate sometimes man

They all have their flaws, don't think any of the three have such a distinct advantage. Wizards included

For real, didn't hear nobody talking about how "weak" the Bulls were when they were up 3-0.

There were whispers bout how none of those wins were even close to satisfactory wins

Oh well this cleveland team will shake the bulls world next round

Just finished the 4th quarter of that Bucks game. Yikes.

Rose got roasted pretty bad by MCW & on offense he kept getting blocked & missed a few missed, ill-advised threes. Just bad basketball.

He's become one of the most erratic players in the league.

5 games in, 2 incredible games, 3 putrid games. His regular season was up & down too.

Last edited:
For real, didn't hear nobody talking about how "weak" the Bulls were when they were up 3-0.

There's plenty of examples of teams struggling in the 1st round and then getting better. Like last year's Spurs ...

Even though my Bulls couldn't win today.....seeing the hawks lose again made me smile a bit :smokin

Lame Lillard is coming out the half something serious and gonna be CLUTCH. Winning four in a row and the Hawks are the real deal.

Yall exaggerate sometimes man

They all have their flaws, don't think any of the three have such a distinct advantage. Wizards included

Yea but they aren't up 3-0 anymore, :lol:

I don't even want to imagine how salt Bulls fans will be if the Bucks somehow win this series.

Dudes gonna be Swanton Bombing off the Golden Gate Bridge together.

Pretty unlikely, but hey, I guess it could happen.

Either way, I'd be surprised if Chicago beat Cleveland.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top PGs in the playoffs

1 Steph Curry 34 ppg 7 apg 5 rpg
2 Chris Paul 23 pog 6 apg 5 rpg
3 John Wall 17 ppg 12.5 apg 4 rpg

Only Chris Paul is still playing in the first round, wish i could stay watching all 3 dominate

laugh.gif
I never said he was great. I just don't get how a dude is washed after being in the league for two years.
I think he was talking about Austin Rivers not MCW 
laugh.gif

Rose hasn't played a Playoff game since 2011 right? Of course he's going to be amped on a Russ type level. Making "him and me" moves all game.

He'll be better next round but Lebron will outweigh his positives by poo'ing all over the Bulls wings, Butler included.

Bull's would have had a better chance beating Cavs with a healthy Love, Kelly O just brought back the old Lebron, on accident.

Lebron ECF semifinal stats: 30/10/7/2/2

Last edited:
Yep. And then they basically rolled everyone else. And IIRC the 2000 Lakers got taken to 5 games (the max back then) in the 1st round by the Kings.
You are correct. They also got taken to 7 by Portland and should have lost that game, but that's besides the point

Top PGs in the playoffs

1 Steph Curry 34 ppg 7 apg 5 rpg
2 Chris Paul 23 pog 6 apg 5 rpg
3 John Wall 17 ppg 12.5 apg 4 rpg

Only Chris Paul is still playing in the first round, wish i could stay watching all 3 dominate
Chef Curry on another level out there

Yep. And then they basically rolled everyone else. And IIRC the 2000 Lakers got taken to 5 games (the max back then) in the 1st round by the Kings.
I remember this game. LAL killed SAC through the first two, and went to Sacramento and got ran out the building. Then after taking out J Kidd and phx in 5, they got up 3-1 on Portland and legit was thissss close to blowing it 

What an epic failure that would have been to win 67 games and get bounced in the first round by an eight seed 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom