OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread moves od fast. I think jr should've been gone for minimum 5 games. I hate what that olynek dude did. Tactics like that are beyond weak to me. He should get minimum 5 games too.

Lame Lillard is coming out the half something serious and gonna be CLUTCH. Winning four in a row and the Hawks are the real deal.
laugh.gif

This thread moves od fast. I think jr should've been gone for minimum 5 games. I hate what that olynek dude did. Tactics like that are beyond weak to me. He should get minimum 5 games too.

I dont believe Olynk should've been suspended but at least give him the same as JR

The only reason Portland had a lead in the 1h was because of Baby Sabonis. Those 3 3's taken away and Grizz still up lol.

Hold him in check this last quarter. LMA is tired from battling with Zbo and continue run our stuff.

Can't believe Portland is flirting with a sweep. Didn't see that coming.

Today I was thinking that the league should start a 3 game skunk rule. If you go down 0-3, you're eliminated. I Googled it and apparently someone else agrees, I found an article supporting it.

It would be crazy if two teams come back from 0-3 this year considering it's never been done before. I see Dallas and Brooklyn potentially doing it.

Can't believe Portland is flirting with a sweep. Didn't see that coming.

Today I was thinking that the league should start a 3 game skunk rule. If you go down 0-3, you're eliminated. I Googled it and apparently someone else agrees, I found an article supporting it.

It would be crazy if two teams come back from 0-3 this year considering it's never been done before. I see Dallas and Brooklyn potentially doing it.

Honestly this sounds perfect, takes out the unnecessary games and prevents players from getting hurt

League should implement this

Honestly this sounds perfect, takes out the unnecessary games and prevents players from getting hurt

League should implement this

Best of 5 in the first round and even the conference semis should be how it is.

it's all about the mula though so they will squeeze out as many games as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom