OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MikePradaSBN
Combined score of the Nets-Hawks series:

Nets 394, Hawks 393

According to advanced stats the nets actually swept the hawks last night

Never noticed thibs in the cut

-what exactly did philly get for mcw anyway?
-I've defended d will's crossover on at least two instances in this thread, saying it was still cash. Nobody was rolling with me :\

@MikePradaSBN
Combined score of the Nets-Hawks series:

Nets 394, Hawks 393

According to advanced stats the nets actually swept the hawks last night

Never noticed thibs in the cut

-what exactly did philly get for mcw anyway?
-I've defended d will's crossover on at least two instances in this thread, saying it was still cash. Nobody was rolling with me :\

I know you love this photo, but this post...man you touched on like 19 different subjects.

Which is most important and we'll try and start there.

coldcity coldcity @PJDaBullsfan where are you two? All that rapping yesterday before the Bulls game and y'all go missing and can't show face now? I need your expert Bulls opinion and breakdown. Please drop more knowledge on me when you have the guts and time. Thanks

@TomDiginson Why didn't you quote anything I posted last night? You quoted me non stop all day up until the Bulls did what they always do. I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it. I'll try to help you make sense of it. Come down off the ledge bro.

Last edited:
dwill is byke 
pimp.gif

@ColdCity @PJDaBullsfan where are you two? All that rapping yesterday before the Bulls game and y'all go missing and can't show face now? I need your expert Bulls opinion and breakdown. Please drop more knowledge on me when you have the guts and time. Thanks

@TomDiginson Why didn't you quote anything I posted last night? You quoted me non stop all day up until the Bulls did what they always do. I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it. I'll try to help you make sense of it. Come down off the ledge bro.
laugh.gif

Let me sum it up for you:

-Derrick Rose is back

-Bulls are true contenders

-Tommy Thibs GOAT, not outcoached by Jason Kidd at all

Last edited:
:lol:

Let me sum it up for you:

-Derrick Rose is back
-Bulls are true contenders
-Tommy Thibs GOAT, not outcoached by Jason Kidd at all

Repped. An may we not forget the Bucks are really the 3 seed.

NT playoff reseeding (based off EOYP)

1 Cavs
2 Bulls
3 Bucks
4 Nets
5 Hawks
6 Celtics
7 Wizards
8 Raptors

Last edited:
Repped. An may we not forget the Bucks are really the 3 seed.

NT playoff reseeding (based off EOYP)

1 Cavs
2 Bulls
3 Bucks
4 Nets
5 Hawks
6 Celtics
7 Wizards
8 Raptors

Man you're really on your RyanJumpan woe is my team **** now. I'm a fan of the Wiz, and even I can see why the Bulls or Hawks are favored. Doesn't mean the Wiz can't win and compete. Yall get too caught up in what others consider "contenders." None of that matters when the ball goes up.

And the media and NT has been showing the Wizards love this post season. Lots of people were calling they're performance dominant. The key here is not too get TOO HIGH or TOO LOW.

No two series are the same.

Last edited:
Lol at Brooklyn and and Milwaukee winning last night

I need that Atlanta series to go on as long as possible

Hawks fans losing hope is stupid. Spurs got pushed to 7 last year, Celtics in '08 got pushed to 7. The point of the playoffs is to advance. I'm fully confident Atlanta will do that.

Wait, Deron had a 2 pt game and a 3 pt game this series. How is he top 10 and how is he even back?

Rose is back, back to choking in big games. He was awful yesterday. Guy isn't clutch at all.

Man you're really on your RyanJumpan woe is my team **** now. I'm a fan of the Wiz, and even I can see why the Bulls or Hawks are favored. Doesn't mean the Wiz can't win and compete. Yall get too caught up in what others consider "contenders." None of that matters when the ball goes up.

And the media and NT has been showing the Wizards love this post season. Lots of people were calling they're performance dominant. The key here is not too get TOO HIGH or TOO LOW.

No two series are the same.

Man please. Don't got nothing to do with the Wizards. I was right yesterday an a whole bunch of folks were wrong. That's it. I make a joke about it and it's a problem for you.

The debate yesterday was about how good/bad Toronto was and about the Bulls. It's no surprise dudes like you say "Ryan" "all about the Wizards" "ban him". When my basketball points can't be debated reasonably that's what your reduced to.

NT showing love. 2nd worse team in the East playoffs is love. Yeah ok.

Last edited:
Hawks fans losing hope is stupid. Spurs got pushed to 7 last year, Celtics in '08 got pushed to 7. The point of the playoffs is to advance. I'm fully confident Atlanta will do that.

Most just became fans this year... I live Atlanta same people talking about finals run last month are calling them frauds, complete 180 :lol: :smh:

You gotta disregard what most of these dudes say, half of em really dont watch the wiz or raps and are just going off the box score

If a defensive team like tge Bucks is giving the bulls fits,best believe them and bulls fans pray we dont advance past the next round

1st off ..... at 5:30 in the morning ....... :x .... :x ..................... get ya life together boy
2nd to actually speak on basketball mcw finally figured out hes taller than rose & could post him, along with thibs not playing ppl who normally run & space the floor... cooking ensued & they got beat
3rd off get ya life together boy

Just a difference of opinion, glad the Point God plays today, picked the spurs but this is the only series that I wouldnt mind an upset in my bracket

How many teams have been up 2-0 and proceeded to lose the series in 6? All thats in my head is the spurs vs the thunder

Last edited:
Point Guards better than 2015 Deron Williams

Russ

Steph

CP3

Wall

Dame

Kyrie

Rose

Parker

Dragic

Teague

Conley

Lowry

Lawson

Bledsoe

R-Jax

and that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. He's not cracking the top 15 or if he is it's barely.

Point Guards better than 2015 Deron Williams

Russ
Steph
CP3
Wall
Dame
Kyrie
Rose
Parker
Dragic
Teague
Conley
Lowry
Lawson
Bledsoe
R-Jax

and that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. He's not cracking the top 15 or if he is it's barely.

So?

The turnaround Deron has had over the last month + playoffs is huge. His regular season numbers were atrocious. Like 13 points on 38% shooting. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom