OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Hate
pimp.gif

Nets should be up 3-1 Dwill hits a FG
mean.gif
FAX B

Love likely out for the entire playoffs according to the Cavs GM...yikes

I don't think K.Love even want to return for the rest of the playoffs. Dude thinking about free agency, not about a ring like Bron is.

smh on Love. hopefully he tries to come back sooner no matter what the GM is saying.
I still don't see anyone beating Bron and Kyrie in the east. but in the finals its a different story. as long as they don't play the spurs they could go 7 with anyone in the west.

I wonder if that's because he's going to be a free agent or if it's because he really is that hurt. I don't blame him either way

Saw something on Twitter about his labrum having torn away from the bone. I'm no doctor, but that sounds pretty bad. Surgery is a possibility.

smh on Love. hopefully he tries to come back sooner no matter what the GM is saying.
I still don't see anyone beating Bron and Kyrie in the east. but in the finals its a different story. as long as they don't play the spurs they could go 7 with anyone in the west.

I firmly agree.

Saw something on Twitter about his labrum having torn away from the bone. I'm no doctor, but that sounds pretty bad. Surgery is a possibility.
Yeah if he's really hurt it is what it is. I'm not one of those guys who think you put some kineso tape on it and get back in there

Vuc offers no rim protection. Regardless if Orlando pursues love or not, they need a rim protecting big and Vuc isn't the answer there. They might be able to get away with playing WCS and Vuc but I'd rather go love/WCS

I know damn well this dude didn't put Reggie Jackson on that list
laugh.gif
Numbers as a starter in DET

17.6 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 9.2 apg on 44% shooting and a PER of 19.8

Deron "top 10" Williams

13.0 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 6.6 apg on 39% shooting and a PER of 15.7

He had ONE good game but has been below average all year. *****

2 games? Nba has no self respect
mean.gif
I'm sure they probably felt sorry since the Love injury news came down before. Didn't want to make it too hard on Lebby. He should have gotten 3 or 4 games tbh. He's a repeat offender. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom