OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kings fan posted DeMarcus' stats after he returned from a dislocated shoulder and said Love should come back. :lol:

Last edited:
Bron really said that?

damb
roll.gif
dying g .....

now bron has an excuse when he loses...  klove who got benched so many 4th quarters throughout the season , and hasnt been able to fit in and is most likely is going to bounce in the offseason now is  going to be the "reason" lj fails..... wouldnt be surprised if lj wants to leave soon, clev hasnt held up there end of the bargain. lj needs help...... 

thats greatness 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: dying g .....

now bron has an excuse when he loses...  klove who got benched so many 4th quarters throughout the season , and hasnt been able to fit in and is most likely is going to bounce in the offseason now is  going to be the "reason" lj fails..... wouldnt be surprised if lj wants to leave soon, clev hasnt held up there end of the bargain. lj needs help...... 

thats greatness :pimp:  

I thought he fit out?

Numbers as a starter in DET

17.6 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 9.2 apg on 44% shooting and a PER of 19.8

Deron "top 10" Williams

13.0 ppg, 3.5 rpg, 6.6 apg on 39% shooting and a PER of 15.7

He had ONE good game but has been below average all year. *****

so you just gonna over look 70% of Jackson season where he was buried and stinking it up in OKC huh?

I think the Nets will beat ATL. Think there's too much pressure on ATL now and they'll fold. Nets and Wiz matchup will be interesting.

so you just gonna over look 70% of Jackson season where he was buried and stinking it up in OKC huh?
His stinking numbers in OKC are the same as Deron's in BKN though, and mostly being a bench player.

Both as starters it's not even close. 

Last edited:
I think the Nets will beat ATL. Think there's too much pressure on ATL now and they'll fold. Nets and Wiz matchup will be interesting.

I think HCA will carry Hawks through this round. They'll get by the Nets in 7. But I like Wiz over them in round 2.

I kinda want to go to Staples tonight...still can get ok seats for $100. I'd just be a master troll though so not sure if it's worth it or not.

I kinda want to go to Staples tonight...still can get ok seats for $100. I'd just be a master troll though so not sure if it's worth it or not.
do it. would do it if i could.... been to plenty of clippers games and i just wear my laker jersey and  root for the other squad..... 

1st off ..... at 5:30 in the morning ....... :x .... :x ..................... get ya life together boy
2nd to actually speak on basketball mcw finally figured out hes taller than rose & could post him, along with thibs not playing ppl who normally run & space the floor... cooking ensued & they got beat
3rd off get ya life together boy

I hit the gym early. I think Chicago still wins the series. I would slightly favor them in the next due to Love being out. Bulls should eat in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom