OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i need my credit when somebody from tnt/espn calls giannis alaphabet soup... that's been his nickname from me for a yr

mean.gif
 why are yall doing this to my boy wade. cut this out man he don't deserve this underhanded shade lol

He ain't put up 20/10 since 2007.
yeah i see he had those years in between when people thought he was going to retire but duncan's still one of the best big men in the league today. and he was one of the best big men in the league in 1997... i don't think you can even make a case for anyone else at PF

Duncan was washed until the Pacers gifted them Kawhi and he got that new honey. Those are fax B.

Now in 2 minutes you've only squandered 1 point while wasting 2 minutes off the clock AND losing their momentum

That's the thing tho, the clippers are yet to lose their momentum because of the "hack-a-shaq".

Duncan was washed until the Pacers gifted them Kawhi and he got that new honey. Those are fax B.
so duncan isn't still one of the best rim protectors/defenders in the league? he's in his 17th season and he's still the cornerstone of a team that has won 5 rings. he's top 1 PF, easily top 10 all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom