OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall Lakers fans can't talk trash when you had Ronnie Price starting games at PG for yall, ****** still living in the past before Kobe was narrating his own documentaries and ****.
say it every year, no idea why teams are ever scared to face the spurs

kobe been man handling them since y2k

clippers are just picking up the LA tradition this year :pimp:

100% accurate. I've seen kobe do some of his illest moves against them. Dude never feared them. He actually used them to experiment with new moves that he planned to use against good teams. He gave bruce bowen that work on the reg

first time i ever saw he split the double by passing it off the backboard to himself and squeezing the layup. that was when i knew.

the loss of glen davis gonna be huge, deandre cant be racking the fouls.

pop is out thinking himself, dude out there playing solitaire with the clips
jj was killing green for a period, dont know why he stuck with him when beli had that stroke
tony wasnt even attempting to be aggressive towards the end

clips are slight favored -130 -2pts :nerd:

boris diaw gonna have a magic-like gm7
start him at C

Last edited:
I know there were some who predicted this series to go 7, but probably no one thought it would be because both teams won on the opposing home floor twice. 

I take back my Spurs in 7 prediction..  Clips will put an end to the dinosaurs.  

Doc needs to rally his troops and have them playing at a high level.  Cant let the Spurs move the ball around without any pressure. 

He also needs to coach his team to set proper screens like the Spurs do.  

the loss of glen davis gonna be huge, deandre cant be racking the fouls.

pop is out thinking himself, dude out there playing solitaire with the clips
jj was killing green for a period, dont know why he stuck with him when beli had that stroke
tony wasnt even attempting to be aggressive towards the end

clips are slight favored -130 -2pts
nerd.gif

boris diaw gonna have a magic-like gm7
I got Wilson coming up with some big shots towards the end of the game

Yall Lakers fans can't talk trash when you had Ronnie Price starting games at PG for yall, ****** still living in the past before Kobe was narrating his own documentaries and ****.
say it every year, no idea why teams are ever scared to face the spurs

kobe been man handling them since y2k

clippers are just picking up the LA tradition this year 
pimp.gif
100% accurate. I've seen kobe do some of his illest moves against them. Dude never feared them. He actually used them to experiment with new moves that he planned to use against good teams. He gave bruce bowen that work on the reg

first time i ever saw he split the double by passing it off the backboard to himself and squeezing the layup. that was when i knew.
it was too easy for him

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2001_WCF_LAL-SAS.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2002_WCS_SAS-LAL.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2004_WCS_LAL-SAS.html

http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/NBA_2008_WCF_SAS-LAL.html

shaq did work in the finals but you can always count on kobe to wreck duncan and the spurs 
pimp.gif

That fool greek freak barely gets touched by dunleavy and he flops like he got ran over. Then is mad for no reason and tackles him into the front row.

Definitely leaning Clippers tonight to win by a small margin. Now if Pop changes his rotation which is a high possibility, Spurs would definitely increase their chances in my eyes

Wilson
laugh.gif

I'm calling him that from now on.
 Lmao To be fair, I messed up the post. I meant to post that as a tweet in the quote box, it was a tweet. and I was gonna ask you guys if it was true or not.

Regardless, JJ is now wilson 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
when pop benched parker to have manu turnover the ball and cost them that game against the heat a couple of years ago :stoneface:

Pops has made some bizarre decisions (rotations) and the tactics he's used just as weird. That doesn't take away what he's done before this series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom