OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm kinda scared Wardell is wearing the sleeve. Might throw off his shot. If starts off cold, I want to see him to take that thing off
I tried wearing a sleeve once, but my arms are too fat and it just cut off the circulation to my shooting hand 
mean.gif
frown.gif
rck pls
embarassed.gif
#TeamFatArms

who's on this team with me??

That's a pretty telling stat. Especially considering that he has now been to the Finals the same amount of times as Jordan and only one less than Kobe. 

and if 2 of those 50 win teams were the West teams he beat in the Finals, he's had to beat less than one 50 win team per year to reach the Finals 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That's a pretty telling stat. Especially considering that he has now been to the Finals the same amount of times as Jordan and only one less than Kobe. 

and if 2 of those 50 win teams were the West teams he beat in the Finals, he's had to beat less than one 50 win team per year to reach the Finals :x :lol:  

Fax are fax. But I'm a stan so I have an agenda. I was literally making stuff up last night.

and if 2 of those 50 win teams were the West teams he beat in the Finals, he's had to beat less than one 50 win team per year to reach the Finals :x :lol:  

It explains the horrible finals record in my eyes, he isn't reslly tested, til the finals thus explaining the thrashing he recieves

That lebron stat is going to be the go to slander weapon for years.

It'll be the equivalent of the pistol on Halo 1

The needler cause it deadly accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom