Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

I agree Rolle should have been on this team even if he didnt play much 3 mil a year would have been well spent. If he gets cut they should bring him back.

Did Cruz give the giants hometown discount? If he was a FA yes, if he was under contract and the giants gave a new deal than that would be incorrect.

I agree Rolle should have been on this team even if he didnt play much 3 mil a year would have been well spent. If he gets cut they should bring him back.

Did Cruz give the giants hometown discount? If he was a FA yes, if he was under contract and the giants gave a new deal than that would be incorrect.

My point exactly. Wouldn't be mad at him coming back at 1-2 mil a year If they don't spend on a FA safety. Hell even if they draft, a veteran could be good to have around a 1st and 2nd year tandem.

Cruz signed his free agent tender for cheap rather than hold out in June. They extended him in July for 5 yr/45 mil. Personally I think he gets 10 mil more elsewhere.

And I don't like blockbuster signings either. But I feel like they need one this off season. Along with a bunch of mid-level FA, they have a lot of holes to fill. And a star LB would help them if they didn't make changes at the other LB positions and have to run with brinkly, thomas, or a half injured Kennard.

Last edited:
Anyone have preference for the next coach?? I think it's going to be mcadoo, although I would prefer Spags. I know he had a rough go of it in St Louis, but think he would be great for the giants. Plus I prefer to go defense minded.

I'm hoping Macadoo actually. I think his scheme is the stronger of the two and if one has to go it'd end up being Spags. Even though I loved what Spags was able to do this year given the talent and injuries. I don't want any of these other coordinators from other teams being talked about because I don't know how'd they'd fit in with our current coordinators. Plus Macadoo might get an offer elsewhere then.

I'm cool with keeping it in house with Mac or Spagd as HC. I just don't want no know-it-all who's gonna come in and try to change up everything and make Eli uncomfortable. Gotta keep him somewhat happy. He's the main piece of the Giants puzzle. Also hoping we hire TC back on for something. His presence could do the team some good.

So what the heck is going on with Calvin Johnson?

Dude backed out of the Pro Bowl and wants to retire all of a sudden?

Could be a Plaxico Burress 2.0 in terms of veteran WR presence for Eli....

I heard on the radio it was a game of chicken between he and the Lions over something about his contract.

You'll have to look that up for the specifics.

This TC to the Eagles talk makes me sick!

Man, what the hell! He can't go to PHI.
What I don't understand is why PHI had to get permission to talk to TC anyway. They say he's still under contract with the Giants. I've never heard of something like that before. Getting permission to interview a resigned (fired) coach who's still under contract? What's the possibility of the Giants bringing TC back especially now that Gase was hired by MIA? They have so many candidates, it seems like they are just kicking tires and are holding TC in their back pocket just in case they can't find a suitable replacement or, just to see the interest other teams would have in TC. I don't know, but this is odd to me.

Last edited:
I'd burn my Giants **** if the Giant's hired Mike Smith. And throw up if Coughlin went to the Eagles.

Apparently Macadoo and Doug Marrone are the favorites. I'm still pulling for Macadoo

I want Giants to go defense minded, but I prefer Marrone over Mcadoo to be honest. No matter who we go with, going to root for the guy. Also, Lovie Smith I think would be great, but not sure if the Giants are looking to interview him.

I'm soooo happy RG3 is out and cousins is in. Dude used a easy schedule to fool the skins into thinking he is a franchise QB and will get tannehill money.
RG3 his rookie year had amazing touch on his passes....he didnt lose that skill he had bad luck with injuries and new system. He needs to limit hits and he will be a very good QB. Hope hes out the NFC go to texans(his from Texas) or jets. rams, philly will take a look.

giants better not get mike smith. Mcadoo needs to be the guy. Do you realize that 3 of our olinemen were bottom of the league at their position? and our running game was horrible and yet we finished 8 in total offense? thats an AMAZING job by Mcadoo. I think it can only go up.

Last edited:
^ exactly why I think they need to secure him as HC now. Another season if these numbers and hell have a bunch of interviews next year. I dont want an outside offensive OC coming in to be HC bc he has that covered.

I see the Giants will be interviewing Hue Jackson Thursday and they are very interested.

strength/conditioning coach gone.....i know injuries are everywhere but it really seemed this team didnt have the right plan for players....never heard of so many pec injuries

someone create a new thread for 2016 season....

big weeks for the giants. They must sign some studs on defense. They better use all their cap space. that cap space shoudl go to one OL, 2 DL, CB and then we draft LB.

a lot of mocks have giants taking ezekiel, would love to get him but only if they take care of defense in FA.

forgot about Ruben's replacement, damn we have holes to fill :smh:

Last edited:
Not impressed giving JPP 10.5 million if I'm honest. Janoris Jenkins looks like a solid signing though. Though haven't heard the money yet.

Back
Top Bottom