Official 2015 New York Giants Thread VOL: Odell Beckham > *

Taking Elliot (if he's there) solves two issues: Protection, Patient Runner.

Dude has it all, protect, run, catch. I'll be pissed if we pass him up if he's there

ODB, Cruz, Vereen, Elliot, Darkwa :smh: :x :smokin

i'd be more pissed if we pass on jack. he is LB that helps with run and pass D right away. What I think happened the Jags are worried about his knee and now that causes everyone to worry and flag him. i think at 10 you have to swing for a play making stud. i want LB over OT or CB. i would love Elliot but doubt giants do it. i would be happy getting OT if we move back to 15 and pickup a 2nd round pick

I think the Giants are going Myles Jack (said they weren't as a smoke screen) or Leonard Floyd. I think the top OL are gone which leaves Jack Conklin, haven't heard much about the Giants liking him but the Giants need work on the line if we don't go defense. Don't see us going RB or WR.

I think the Giants are going Myles Jack (said they weren't as a smoke screen) or Leonard Floyd. I think the top OL are gone which leaves Jack Conklin, haven't heard much about the Giants liking him but the Giants need work on the line if we don't go defense. Don't see us going RB or WR.
I believe Reese is planning to pass on Jack. The knee is a legitimate red flag and your medical staff would have to exhibit immense confidence to sign off on Jack's long-term health. 'Zeke would be the G-Men's best-case scenario, but he won't fall to #10. The pick is Floyd or Conklin, the latter being a mistake IMO. Conklin's a type of OL that will have to move inside down the road because he couldn't cut it at tackle.

Finally draft day. Who do u guys want? I dont think Stanley or Jack will make it to 10, so I'm thinking we're getting Floyd or Conklin. More likely Floyd bc he has more upside (tho he's also a bigger risk if he doesn't fit into our 4-3).

I'd be happy w/ either - we badly need a RT, and we need 1-2 athletic/playmaking LBs.

As much as it'd be exciting to get Zeke or Corey Coleman, I feel like getting a top RB or WR would be a luxury for a team w/ as many holes as us. It'd be nice to finally have 5 legitimate starters on the OLine.

Take zeke if he's still there, can't pass on a talent like that. Our run game is trash and Jennings is old and injury prone

wow giants get to pick jack or tunsil. both of whom people thought would be locks for top 5 a few weeks back. bears just jumped giants to get Floyd.

Giants take Jack please take JACK!!!

Why isnt McShay on ESPN?

Last edited:
I'm sick son. I think Eli is a good CB but so many problems with this pick. We got DRC and just paid Jenkins 60 mil. DRC is still a ****** beast.

Reese is on his way out, take the risk on Tunsil. Our OL sucks.

Apple wasn't our top player on our board so you take your top pick or trade down. **** **** ****.

I do like Apple though.

Last edited:
I'm liking the pick more that I think about it. but still would wanted Jack or Tunsil the upside of those picks is worth the risk.
However Apple gives us a 3rd CB and if he is real deal we can cut DRC next year. We will have a lot of contacts to handout next year to our guys. might be one of the main reasons reese went with apple.

Browns did great job trading down. they might as well trade joe thomas to giants for 2nd round pick

I don't want to cut DRC. He's been great. Apple is money but we had bigger needs. Should have traded down.

We needed Tunsil. He's gonna be fired up after all those teams passed on him, more than half the league smokes.

"The last two times they took a CB in the first round they won the super bowl" Prince Amukamara

I like DRC don't want to cut him either. DRC is older, gets hurt a lot and by hurt i mean has to come out the game.

Think about it odds are very high that DRC has 1-2 years left on the giants.

However, if JPP has a great year you have to sign him. Hankins if he has a great year hes getting BIG money. And i'm sure giants will look to lock up Pugh longterm before 2018.

Last edited:
Do we trade up again and get Jack?!?! Our pass D can go from record bad to top 10 with Apple and Jack!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I want to trade up and get him if he goes to the second round. Need to make a move early like we did for Landon Collins last year. We need an LB so bad.

DRC only making 8, 8.5, 8.5. No way we cut him given how the corner market has changed. Probably one of our best contracts. The Tunsil mess really turned the board where we couldn't get Conklin, and the Bears knew we wanted Floyd and jumped ahead of us.

Giants never draft players w/ issues off the field, so I guess they really just did go BPA with Jack and Tunsil not on their boards. Its a shame they didn't have any good trade down opportunities, bc the first team that would probably even consider Apple was the Jets at 20. Even if Apple is an absolute stud, he won't even be a starter. I'd probably find a silver lining with a pick at literally any position today other than CB and QB, but I really can't think of anything...really disappointed rn

DRC was ranked 12th by PFF for his '15 season.

That's elite...Jenkins ranked 11th.

Why TF would we cut DRC?

It was a bad pick, we should've gotten a receiver at the very least if Reese was unwilling to take Tunsil.

Should've traded down tbh. Apple probably would've still been there in late 1st. Was hoping Tunsil got picked but giants don't mess with character concerns

Back
Top Bottom