Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we havent heard of any d rose soreness or body issues this season yet have we? G might be byke, hopefully. Dont wanna NT jinx it.

He's been playing well this year hasnt he?

Lets be honest here, some of you guys just hate the fact that The Cavs got to host that trophy on the supposed to be Greatest team in the world" Just let it go. Cavs won, GS didnt they blew it. just deal with it.

Oh and PS.

That dude Abematic ran off faster than he did on that TV show. wow.

Coming from a Dubs fan it sucked blowing that lead. I ain't mad the Cavs were just hungrier and the Dubs had some questionable circumstances (curry foul out, draymond suspension) but Cavs came out on top it was well deserved. I look at the positive tho we do hold the record that most people thought will never be broken and we got KD out of it. Now if there was a rematch in a 7 game series the results may look a little different

we havent heard of any d rose soreness or body issues this season yet have we? G might be byke, hopefully. Dont wanna NT jinx it.

He's actually been pretty terrible

He's actually been pretty terrible

really? I havent watched many games. but the ones I have he seems to have been nice. damn

Lol did you see the sn of who you're talking to? There was a game where Derrick scored 26 points on above 50 percent shooting and 10027 called it a terrible game.

Last edited:
really? I havent watched many games. but the ones I have he seems to have been nice. damn

Terrible for his team, zero court vision. Doesn't pass to Melo and KP and tries to drive and shoot every time until he gets in trouble.

Lol did you see the sn of who you're talking to? There was a game where Derrick scored 26 points on above 50 percent shooting and 10027 called it a terrible game.

Oh right, I'm just a hater. Curiously youve been missing for the last 24 hours despite being Rose's biggest fan. What's the latest excuse?

Houston is dead broke and we haven't really taken advantage of it.. I feel like we should be up a lot more 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom