Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. we only worry about the recent champs right now. not fraud champs. 2 players had to be injured and didnt play for that to happen..

At least Draymond, played 6 games, and bogut played 5.

Still a ring tho. But since you like to talk about recent tonight was a preview of what the Cavs can expect lol

C2Vo7HyUAAAAZ3s.jpg

'oh ****, did I turn my headlights off?'

Interesting. Like to see the numbers for all the teams over particular seasons too

View media item 2301699

warriors

Warriors attendance rankings prior to the We Believe team (2006-2007)

2001-25th
2002-24th
2003-21st
2004-18th
2005-22nd
2006-We Believe-14th
2007-6th

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

:lol: at them attendance numbers. I remember being so cheap and broke in college, rather than go to the movies, I'd invite these socal females to warriors' games instead. **** would be come out to be cheaper than the cost of two movie tix and a box of popcorn on a friday nite.

warriors and chill. thank goodness we sucked, kept them ticket prices dirt cheap

:lol: at them attendance numbers. I remember being so cheap and broke in college, rather than go to the movies, I'd invite these socal females to warriors' games instead. **** would be come out to be cheaper than the cost of two movie tix and a box of popcorn on a friday nite.

warriors and chill. thank goodness we sucked, kept them ticket prices dirt cheap

Clips are good and tix are still relatively cheap for most games :lol: :pimp:

[thread="654406"]Official 2016 2017 Nba Season Thread Mcconnell Gw Against Nyk Ind Den On Nba Tv 3 Chi Nyk And Det Gsw On Tnt/31640_40#post_27350909Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazxr  

Baron, Monta, Stephen > Steph, Klay, Iggy.

The only Stephen from GS I respect is Stephen Jackson.
[/thread]

Relatively is the key word. I thought we were good till i seent teams like Memphis, ATL, and detroit where you can get front row season tickets for like $50.

Tho I gotta admit Cavs Are the defending champs can't forget the series is tied 1-1 by my count View media item 2301727

Nope. we only worry about the recent champs right now. not fraud champs. 2 players had to be injured and didnt play for that to happen..

At least Draymond, played 6 games, and bogut played 5.

"we only worry about the most recent champs, but im still talking **** and concerned about a 'fraud' finals champion from two seasons ago."

am I paraphrasing right??

Relatively is the key word. I thought we were good till i seent teams like Memphis, ATL, and detroit where you can get front row season tickets for like $50.

my patna lived in NOLA during those CP3/david west playoff years and he was able to slide into lower level seats during the 1st round for less than the cost of a super burrito. small market teams, how the hell do they survive?

How is Westbrook's usage rate even possible. And how is Embiid's usage rate that high playing 25 minutes per game 
sick.gif

Mamba MVP watching Alpha Westbrook's team get smashed by 20+ while the Dippers' selfies look down upon him. What a time.

Oh, for Christ sake. :lol:

1. I was busting his balls.

2. I'm sure you guys would have had the same reaction if a new Cavs fan popped out of the woodwork and the majority of his posts came during a blowout win by Cleveland.

Last edited:
warriors might have won by a large margin but I'm still disgusted by the call the refs gave lebron after he flopped. cuzz acting like he got blindsided by kam chancellor going over the middle of a football field. how incredibly stupid must the refs be to watch the replay for 10 minutes and still make the wrong call?

I know he's friends with chris paul, but he aint gotta start acting like him.

i was crying how bron was still trying to sell the call by acting like his jaw hurt [emoji]128514[/emoji]
bron my dude but he's really corny

i was crying how bron was still trying to sell the call by acting like his jaw hurt [emoji]128514[/emoji]
bron my dude but he's really corny

fam literally nobody even touched your jaw you gump lmaoooooooooo. Bruh actin like he had a concussion, tell da troot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom