Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT kind of killed it tonight.

In that past I've felt a vibe that was more of a money grab or a political correct one, when they shine light on certain subjects.

Tonight it came across well, to me at least.

^

Not really.
I'm more interested in where I could find/purchase that cornball.
I imagine it would taste great with some lemon, butter, mayo, queso, and chili powder.....:nthat:

No way Pums.

Both are ill if you ask me. It's simple because both Davis' eyebrows and Harden's beard both look terrible.

Side note: Lebron disconnecting his mustache and beard looks so, "I cut my own hair" ish

Last edited:
No way Pums.

Both are ill if you ask me. It's simple because both Davis' eyebrows and Harden's beard both look terrible.

Side note: Lebron disconnecting his mustache and beard looks so, "I cut my own hair" ish
It just lacks creativity to me but you can really associate it to them so it's not all bad

sorry dawg i really dont feel like cleveland is good enough bro. i mean they went down 3-1 when everything was equal, and they needed literally EVERYTHING to go right for them to come back. and now Cavs didn't get better, but by the numbers, Warriors did. Sorry man, I just don't see it. Bron and kyrie literally had to play out of their minds against a weakened warriors team, just to win by 4 in game 7. They had to ball out on christmas just to win by 1.

Apparently they were just tired from their road trip and ready to go home tonight. :rolleyes

Shouldnt have let curry get his confidence back. Bruh not afraid anymore. KD def aint scared of bron no mo. If draymond can stay on the court, cavs really dont stand a chance, honestly.

Oh and korver looking rinsed. He's too finesse and friendly. Cavs got bang em up players and blue collar talent And his defense is swiss cheese. Guys were going at him like they go at curry. He'd lowkey be a much better fit for gsw. Cavs make him dribble, he gets exposed. on golden state he'd get buckets just like klay.

Barring injury, which is def possible unfortunately, and they make the finals, with the way things look, imo, Warriors in 5.

Last edited:
Bron straight up lying now. Said it happened so fast he didnt know who hit him lmaoooooo. You ol chris tucker rush hour which one of yall hit me face head lookin boy. Like bruh you realize you looked dead in son eyes before you tried to truck him?

He got hist hair touched up before they post game. Barber mustve caught son in the shower. All sus like. That dedicarion to fabrication is crazy.

His beard is so confusing to me. Its wild awkward and attention grabbing. Its like an optical illusion. Wooly willy.

Last edited:
Glad there will be no more sleeved jerseys. Now let's hope they still look like basketball topa. Uconn's nije tops look like a track singlet in the back as they over espoused the rear shoulders.

Not a great pic but this should give you an idea.
View media item 2301975

Bron straight up lying now. Said it happened so fast he didnt know who hit him lmaoooooo. You ol chris tucker rush hour which one of yall hit me face head lookin boy. Like bruh you realize you looked dead in son eyes before you tried to truck him?

He got hist hair touched up before they post game. Barber mustve caught son in the shower. All sus like. That dedicarion to fabrication is crazy.

His beard is so confusing to me. Its wild awkward and attention grabbing. Its like an optical illusion. Wooly willy.

Wow you're more obsessed with Bron than Bron fans are. This is crazy.
Can't wait till the Cavs win the finals again just to see your excuses again. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lakers tho....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Isiah Thomas' contract may have usurped Steph Curry as the best value in basketball.

Nope.

I mean....Steph won 2 MVP's and a damn championship making Tyler Johnson money.

Best value by far. Not even close.

Zeke putting up 28/6 bough [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]. I can honestly say I was one of the people who didn't understand how Nate Robinson could be damn near a lotto pick......and lil Zeke could nearly go undrafted.

I mean nate was a freak athelete. But they put up virtually the same numbers at UW.....and Zeke did more with less/had a better feel for the PG position.

Man, I am almost done with the NBA regular season as a fan attending games.

These damn courtside seats (although I did not pay last night) starting to really seem not worth it unless it is a playoff game.

Yesterday, Cavs looked half-*** once they started to get they behinds whooped! Energy in that arena is one of a kind though I must say. Never felt anything like it.

Pistons courtside seats...BLAH. The one I did go to Bron did not play and again, kyrie looked halfway going through the motions.

I will try it one more time at the Palace maybe against T-wolves or Wiz. I wanna check out wall speed up close or see Lavine and Towns.

sorry dawg i really dont feel like cleveland is good enough bro. i mean they went down 3-1 when everything was equal, and they needed literally EVERYTHING to go right for them to come back. and now Cavs didn't get better, but by the numbers, Warriors did. Sorry man, I just don't see it. Bron and kyrie literally had to play out of their minds against a weakened warriors team, just to win by 4 in game 7. They had to ball out on christmas just to win by 1.

Apparently they were just tired from their road trip and ready to go home tonight. :rolleyes

Shouldnt have let curry get his confidence back. Bruh not afraid anymore. KD def aint scared of bron no mo. If draymond can stay on the court, cavs really dont stand a chance, honestly.

Oh and korver looking rinsed. He's too finesse and friendly. Cavs got bang em up players and blue collar talent And his defense is swiss cheese. Guys were going at him like they go at curry. He'd lowkey be a much better fit for gsw. Cavs make him dribble, he gets exposed. on golden state he'd get buckets just like klay.

Barring injury, which is def possible unfortunately, and they make the finals, with the way things look, imo, Warriors in 5.

1. This statement here is dumb. Arnt you supposed to play out of your mind in the NBA finals? fail 1

2. scoring 20 points in a regular season game is Curry "getting his confidence back"? :rofl: He will come right back down to earth if he even makes the finals this year.

Let it go. getting Lucky is winning one game, you dont win 3 games in a row and get "lucky" injuries like bogut are apart of the game. Now if 2-3 players got injured on the team, and they couldn't play on the court, then you would have a point. But as of right now you are just making excuse after excuse after excuse.

In all, the lakers will always be trash, the warriors blew a 3-1 lead and this happened.
View media item 2295466

You wont get your satisfaction this year either. Cant wait to see what team your run too after the Warriors dont even make the finals. maybe the Spurs, or Rockets, Hell might even be the Clippers. :rofl:

As far as last nights game like i said before, They already lost 4 games in a row to the Cavs, this blow out was bound to happen. You cant just keep letting one team beat everytime. They were more angry than the cavs were last night, without JR, and only having 1 week with Korea. come nba finals time its a wrap..

‪Warriors have ended their 4 game losing streak against the Cavs tonight, everybody give them a standing ovation, what a great job, what a HUGE accomplishment!! Stand up everyone give them the ovation that they deserve!!! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Had to post that again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom