Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sall good bro. We get it next week.

They really goofed by having it on a random thursday though. If not opening night, should've been prime time Christmas.

but whatevs. next thursday it is.
that game is at the oracle though 

would've been fire if it was in okc but we gotta wait till like feb for that 

Last edited:

They really goofed by having it on a random thursday though. If not opening night, should've been prime time Christmas.

yeah I didn't realize it was next week either. Should of been Christmas like the kobe Shaq games.

Last edited:

Nah I'm talking specifically having KD having to go back to OKC right out the gate. This is the healthiest both teams will be likely. The blood is fresh in the water,would have been an awesome atmosphere in OKC tonight.

Cannot wait to hear that.

Deeeeeeeeeetroiiiiiiiiit Basketballlllllllll.

:smokin

Drummond better make the all-star team this year and I wanna see this three throw shooting. Man I closed my eyes watching him at the line last season.

Last edited:
Cannot wait to hear that.

Deeeeeeeeeetroiiiiiiiiit Basketballlllllllll.

:smokin

Drummond better make the all-star team this year and I wanna see this three throw shooting. Man I closed my eyes watching him at the line last season.

drummond was an allstar last yr. He'll be there again, barring any injuries. Fans like him.

@dmbrhs
and the rest of the Seattle folks.

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg[/URL]"]
@ByRosenberg

Wow: Chris Hansen offers to privately fund Sonics arena in Seattle. City had previously been on the hook for $200M

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sea...arena-fix-lander/341564181?platform=hootsuite
[/quote]

lol I thought they meant this guy. like damn, dateline is hitting dudes off with hella cheese

have_a_seat.gif

drummond was an allstar last yr. He'll be there again, barring any injuries. Fans like him.

We need that 4 Seed bro!

definitely need that 4...gonna be hell to get it though. but possible.

Pistons are moving :frown:. Sources tell me that the deal is pretty much done and the announcement will be in the next week or 2. Last season at the Palace. Gonna move down town and share the Red Wings new spot..at the Little Caesars arena. Tom Gores is such an f boy.

definitely need that 4...gonna be hell to get it though. but possible.

Pistons are moving :frown:. Sources tell me that the deal is pretty much done and the announcement will be in the next week or 2. Last season at the Palace. Gonna move down town and share the Red Wings new spot..at the Little Caesars arena. Tom Gores is such an f boy.

WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!

I am just hoping Ish and Beno can hold it down until Reggie get back. Stan going to have to get creative with Tobias, Morris, Pop, Stanley .

I really like the Beno signing. I still think he has some in the tank.

stan said he's planning to unleash Tobias and Morris on the league this year as a 1-2 punch offensive threat..so we shall see.

I didn't really see anything too impressive in pre-season..but who knows, maybe everybody was going half-speed..:nerd:

Tobias and Drummond will lead the team.

Tobias going to take that next step this year, especially with Shmurda injured.

that kyrie shirt looks like those bootleg concert tees they selling after the show

Reddit's layout is still dog **** but the content is amazing. I've subscribed to r/Clippers and r/nba.
Content is 2nd to none.

One dude had this extremely detailed post on why Kobe was shooting like dog **** last year. Like, dude completely broke Kobe's mechanics down frame by frame.

It was remarkable.

Basically Kobe was trying to mirror Steph's mechanics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom